Don Giovanni

Ymmv

46 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone,

I know I might seem a bit stupid, after all I am a very experienced punter and have used punternet for years now but I just can't work out what YMMV means. I am sure someone out there can tell me. I remember that there used to be a list of abbreviations and acronyms on the old punternet site. Maybe Sir Galahad could reinstate it as it would help both newbies and old farts like me.

Hi Everyone,

I know I might seem a bit stupid, after all I am a very experienced punter and have used punternet for years now but I just can't work out what YMMV means. I am sure someone out there can tell me. I remember that there used to be a list of abbreviations and acronyms on the old punternet site. Maybe Sir Galahad could reinstate it as it would help both newbies and old farts like me.

... and what does WSWS mean?

I gave up on trying to work out the various meanings of all these sort of abbreviations many years ago  ^_^

As long as I can understand abbreviations like DFK, OWO, RO, CIM, and the like, and find them well provided by SP's, why should I worry ?

YMMV  =   your millage may vary  [ meaning you might find it different to the posters experience  ]

WSWS =   will she won't she   [  meaning it's a gamble if she will go the whole way , half the way , or do any sexual act at all  ] 

YMMV = your millage may vary [ meaning you might find it different to the posters experience ]

WSWS = will she won't she [ meaning it's a gamble if she will go the whole way , half the way , or do any sexual act at all ]

LOL! at WSWS :D

LOL! at WSWS :D

That one is normally used about those who advertize their services as massage therapists, and there is room for genuine uncertainty as to how far she might be willing to go.

Hi Everyone,

No need for G to do anything. If you look at the first pinned item on the Requests for Information Board there is your list. Admittedly it does not cover YMMV and WSWS but there will always be new ones. 

"Will she, won't she" sounds like the WF, "Wife Experience"

1 person likes this

The WF is more SWWS ("She won't, will she?")

1 person likes this

No wonder I can never get anyone to piss on me.  I thought it was "WaterSports, WaterSports"...

No wonder I can never get anyone to piss on me.  I thought it was "WaterSports, WaterSports"...

Ha ha, same here: somebody who could not get enough of it........ Joking, my imagination started running wild though.

Without wanting to embarrass myself, last time I tried anal the girl screamed YMMV, then told me it meant "You've Missed My Vagina".  To each their own interpretation, I guess.

2 people like this

omg dont we have enough abbreviations to contend with  ^_^

NWFD

(No We Fucking Don't) x

1 person likes this

Without wanting to embarrass myself, last time I tried anal the girl screamed YMMV, then told me it meant "You've Missed My Vagina".  To each their own interpretation, I guess.

Really?  That's a mouthful  :D

Really?  That's a mouthful  :D

We need to meet, Annabelle.  You appear to be the first girl who's ever claimed I've provided a "mouthful" so even if it isn't love at first sight, my ego will benefit from our encounter x

Edited by Lohengrin

Or perhaps another LMGTFY

CG

Edited by ContentGuy

Where W I F E = Washin' Ironin' Fuckin' Etc I presume?  :rolleyes:

1 person likes this

NWFD

(No We Fucking Don't) x

YWFD

;)  :D

1 person likes this

We need to meet, Annabelle.  You appear to be the first girl who's ever claimed I've provided a "mouthful" so even if it isn't love at first sight, my ego will benefit from our encounter x

Maybe not, not comfortable with meeting 'pen pals'  :D  I prefer very discreet encounters.

But I like your motto, you sound a resilient person, just like me.

I was being somewhat tongue in cheek.  The "motto" is Beckett (Samuel).  Give him a try x

I was being somewhat tongue in cheek.  The "motto" is Beckett (Samuel).  Give him a try x

Brilliant...... thank God.  I was thinking: 'God, somebody else will complain because of a refusal'.  

1 person likes this

Brilliant...... thank God.  I was thinking: 'God, somebody else will complain because of a refusal'.  

Nope, but with that said don't feel you can't massage my ego from a safe distance x