Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Weathersmo

Asian Girls Talent Drying Up

15 posts in this topic

Seems the punting science in London for Thai girls is drying up

Not many new faces around

In Cardiff the quality in the Chinese shops has mostly declined.

An observation and I may be talking out of my bum. Perhaps the gap between Thailand prices and Uk prices means it is not worth while coming over?

1 person likes this

An observation and I may be talking out of my bum. Perhaps the gap between Thailand prices and Uk prices means it is not worth while coming over?

I'm not sure whether I should be posting on this thread but, as a dedicated AW scanner, I have noticed a number of TGs popping up there recently, mostly with rates of £120 p/h.  They may be a continuation of profiles posted by the infamous proprietor of AA Girls, he of the lurid purple prose and excessive use of CAPITAL LETTERS, but they are much tamer and may come from a different source.  I have no idea whether any of them are current or former oriental agency WGs but they do have photos for those who can tell one from the other.  They could be true indies, but who knows? ;)

Edited by Tiggy 7

:blink: Is there a lube shortage? 

there has been a few new faces recently but few seem to be hitting legendary status, maybe as punters we have been spoiled and we demand to much....

Yes indeed , spoiled with the likes of Vanessa and Maria .

Seems the punting science in London for Thai girls is drying up

Not many new faces around

The shortage is not only in terms of numbers but also in terms of excellence of standard

At present there just seems to be in the main an undifferentiated mass of average to ok SP standard Thai wgs in London, and I'm really struggling to think of more than 1, or even 2 girls, who I'd consider for repeat bookings

The rot seemed to start to set in once Maria left active duty and began running her own agency

2 recent standouts for me, Maria's sister Anna, and soon after Venus, both departed the scene and they were rare throwbacks to a golden age of superior Thai punting when it was typical for us as punters to be running out of superlatives to describe the service levels typically offered from a good sized pool of outstanding and very attractive talent

We are in the midst of a dark age within which only a few shining Zizzi shaped lights are visible twinkling in the gloom

Although saying all that, newbie Alice looks a very tempting prospect and I may just take the plunge with no reviews/FRs as yet
Edited by DickSchlong

At present think I would only repeat with zizzi . Have seen Leila, Mercedes, Stacy.

The shortage is not only in terms of numbers but also in terms of excellence of standard

As you say, Dick, it's about standards. Also, I think, the reluctance of TG's and their agencies to move with the times. Prices are static, services and profiles hardly any different. Contrast that with what you get on AW. Ok some, a few actually, are bogus, but on the whole a great looking EE girl, or many others on there, will give a better service, for less. For me, even if some might not be quite as good looking as the thais, it's more than made up for by their high standards. And it is possible to email them or talk to them directly and discuss the booking, without mis-communication because of the language barrier or because it's going through a third party.

As you say, Dick, it's about standards. Also, I think, the reluctance of TG's and their agencies to move with the times. Prices are static, services and profiles hardly any different. Contrast that with what you get on AW. Ok some, a few actually, are bogus, but on the whole a great looking EE girl, or many others on there, will give a better service, for less. For me, even if some might not be quite as good looking as the thais, it's more than made up for by their high standards. And it is possible to email them or talk to them directly and discuss the booking, without mis-communication because of the language barrier or because it's going through a third party.

And then there are ebonies! :P

Take a look at Luckett on AW and then tell me that you have a problem trying to find an enticing nubile maiden to deflower! ;)

Tend to agree. I have feel I've had my fill of TGs who claim to be late 20s, but who are late 30s or even early 40s and just a little jaundiced. I'm "abroad" at the moment, and last week popped into a place in a few yards from my hotel in Saigon. Excellent service from a perfectly slim and enthusiastic girl who said she was 20 and probably was. Perfect body, puffy nipples which I like. I did find myself wondering what I'm doing punting in London. But then of course that's where I usually live and where I have an income. Oh and Saigon is hardly a paradise for P4P.

In London I have a tame Chinese massage girl who is more a kinda friend with benefits. She is 30 something but there is a GFE. But I do feel like winding down other activities in London a bit. (Famous last words...)

And then there are ebonies! :P

Take a look at Luckett on AW and then tell me that you have a problem trying to find an enticing nubile maiden to deflower! ;)

I see what you mean. This is an entirely new area for me. It would mean me booking one of those cheap day rate hotels but it might be worth it. The more I think about it that might not be so bad. Book a room, get there early, relax, have a bath etc. Whenever I go into London these days for a session, by the time I get there I'm frazzled and tired. Have you seen her, Tiggy?

I see what you mean. This is an entirely new area for me. It would mean me booking one of those cheap day rate hotels but it might be worth it. The more I think about it that might not be so bad. Book a room, get there early, relax, have a bath etc. Whenever I go into London these days for a session, by the time I get there I'm frazzled and tired. Have you seen her, Tiggy?

Not yet - my domestic constraints are pretty tight for the next 2-3 weeks, but she is based in Greenwich and Ibis Greenwich has very attractive day-use rates.  You don't even need to book via www.between9and5.com - just get there early and ask.  I've had an extensive exchange of emails with her and she certainly talks a good game. ;)

I've just looked that hotel up, after you gave me your recommendation in a PM. Wow! Just turn up! That's even better. I'm a bit constrained at the moment as well. It'll require careful, forward planning and a day to set aside.

I've just looked that hotel up, after you gave me your recommendation in a PM. Wow! Just turn up! That's even better. I'm a bit constrained at the moment as well. It'll require careful, forward planning and a day to set aside.

Better establish initial contact fast - you can book afterward.  She already had 3 feedbacks after her first 12 hours, all of them effusive.  She may be a total loser but she certainly looks tempting, even to an old geezer like me. :P