RoddersModders

Shower Sex

72 posts in this topic

Anyone done this?

I mean if you booked hour and half to two hours and you suggested your last 30 min be sent having a shower together but also getting down to it as well.

Yes, there are plenty of ladies who will join you there. It is a very enjoyable experience if the shower is big enough. These 600 mm  square jobs are too small.

I would suggest getting a couple of grab handles to prevent you slipping over. A mate of mine broke his leg in 3 places falling over in the shower. He was alone, :(  but a bit pissed :o

Have had a fair bit of in the shower frolics recently although all with the same wg.

First thing she commented on when she came into the room was the large walk in shower. Between round showers became a regular occurrence and seemed to prove a perfect starter for round 2, invariably followed by a final hose down at the end.

It was no coincidence I booked the same hotel 5 times in a row ;)

My last 'girlfriend' loved it but wouldn't try it during a booking due to the time factor.

Just make sure you don't bend her over under the shower head or you might get done for water boarding! :D

It's something I want to try, providing big enough facilities and booking length. I just imagine it to be really hot (excuse the pun).

Used to enjoy it with the ex-wife but I'm not sure that it would be as much fun with the loss of spontaneity dealing with the condom.

A soapy blowjob is always fun :P

1 person likes this

This could join many threads into one as as i LOVE shower/bath sex, jacuzzi sex, pool sex (not the table variety lol), even in tropical waters...

Just something about water that drives the senses in overload, also love long lingering baths enjoying each others glistering bodies...and i love bubbles!!!

I love shower fun, its very popular, having a double shower helps yeeee, room for lots of soapy fun and games, nothing quite like a lovely warm shower together in the winter or a deliciously cool one in the summer mmm

Try to avoid it in those "over the bath showers". The uneven base and slippery sides (I am talking about the bath!! :angry: ) can make it difficult to keep your footing!  And as Rebecca has pointed out soapy BJ's are easier than penetrative sex and far more fun.

The House speciality at Debbies Massage. Very enjoyable

1 person likes this

Try to avoid it in those "over the bath showers". The uneven base and slippery sides (I am talking about the bath!! :angry: ) can make it difficult to keep your footing!  And as Rebecca has pointed out soapy BJ's are easier than penetrative sex and far more fun.

What?

Without the penetration bit I wouldn't feel I'd done anything. :(

I love shower sex, bath sex all that good stuff.

It's really fun and love the whole erotic soaping up and being bent over in a walk in shower ha!

I do love my job :D

4 people like this

I love shower sex, bath sex all that good stuff.

It's really fun and love the whole erotic soaping up and being bent over in a walk in shower ha!

I do love my job :D

+ 1 ;) x

1 person likes this

What?

Must admit most of my shower / bath adventures have been fooling around more than actual full sex, but great fun leading up to the main event when you get back into the bedroom.

Although I will admit to a little bit of bending her over in a walk in shower... ;)

What?

Some showers are big enough for all sorts of things lol ...

Must admit most of my shower / bath adventures have been fooling around more than actual full sex, but great fun leading up to the main event when you get back into the bedroom.

Although I will admit to a little bit of bending her over in a walk in shower ... ;)

Just installing one of those now.

I anticipate for pending civilian use. ;)

Edited by flowerseller

If you're ever oop north & looking for an outcall I can recommend a hotel ;)

If you're ever oop north & looking for an outcall I can recommend a hotel ;)

We would prefer if you recommended us a lady haha...

That old chestnut :D

You'd have to be very quick... :)

If you would like someone to "road test" it for you just give me a call. I can bring my own friend!!

If you would like someone to "road test" it for you just give me a call. I can bring my own friend!!

It's not connected yet but is very roomy with a strategically positioned handrail in place. I've met a nice 'civvy' lady who appears to be gagging for it :D so I plan lots of 'in house' road testing over the coming weeks.

Thanks for the offer though. ;)

You'd have to be very quick... :)

I'm always quick...whoops!!!! LOL

1 person likes this

I used to meet a guy who always wanted to spend some time in the shower.  I had no problem with it: he was tall, gorgeous and very generous.  I was more annoyed with his 'soapy' attempts for the other entrance as he was rather large.  Probably he tried this with his wife and assumed that all women can take it.