janus17

Vera Baird shows her true colours...

16 posts in this topic

Just found this on the Daily mail's website:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1236839/Solicitor-General-Vera-Baird-embroiled-row-failing-pick-dogs-mess-railway-station.html

The arch-nemesis of the UK sex industry has become embroiled in controversy for her allegedly allowing her dog to have a shit right in the middle of King's Cross station. Aside from the fact that this is perhaps the worst place in Britain for anyone's dog to drop a turd, Baird seems to have been most upset about being challenged over the matter, having a go at not only the CPO who turned up to resolve the matter, but ranting and raving at a woman and her child who initially challenged her over the incident.

"Don't you know who I am?!?!?" seems to be the stock answer for politicians these days when confronted about anything. Most people have to clean up their own dog mess, but Baird is obviously above all this and got one of the 'little men' from the station to do it.

A perfect indication of the true personality of this wretched woman...

I don't know who her ego thinks she is, but as far as I'm concerned she's a nothing and a nobody, thus perfectly suited to cleaning up her own mess.

If she'd said to me ''Do you know who I am?'' I'd have said ''No, I don't know who you are and, unlike your dog, I don't give a shit.'' :confused:

I understand that she is someone who wants to send a message to men.

The message she and others send, as I interpret it, is that it is acceptable to grossly exaggerate, distort, lie and abuse one's position in order to impose one's opinion on other people. A somewhat curious moral stance!

I understand that she is someone who wants to send a message to men.

The message she and others send, as I interpret it, is that it is acceptable to grossly exaggerate, distort, lie and abuse one's position in order to impose one's opinion on other people. A somewhat curious moral stance!

Very true, but we are talking about a politician, so some allowances have to be made.

Who the fuck is she anyway??

:rolleyes:

One of the initial instigators pushing for the Swedish law of making it a crime for men to pay for sex to be put through.

I thnk what is more important is the gradual shift from the media in supporting Nu-Labour stance on trafficking.

It is possible the survey in Sweden thay may come out next year will show the 'Swedish Law' is not helping the intended.

We must remember the 'Swedish Experiment' was probably financed by America during GWB tenure.

must have been frightning for the woman to be confronted by a snarling,growling creature with big bulging eyes........but how was the dog

I've always wanted someone to say "Do you know who I am to me?", I'd love to reply "Why, have you lost your memory?"

The dog, with bulging eyes, looks very very constipated and should perhaps be forgiven. The owner just likes bossing other people around & shouldn't be. Suitable case for an ASBO?

Another case of a lead with a dog at each end.

The fact that she used the expression "Don't you know who I am ?" just shows what an overblown and pompous opinion she has of herself.

Why should a normal person in the street know who she is anyway.

We must remember the 'Swedish Experiment' was probably financed by America during GWB tenure.

No brief for GWB but he came to power in 2000, whereas Swedish model dates from 1999.