Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ContentGuy

Minxy Mandy - Bracknell

4 posts in this topic

Hi

Has anyone had the pleasure (or otherwise) with this new lady advertising at the other place.

Cheers

CG

Hi CG

nothing from me but as she has only been on the site for a few days I am not surprised, have you tried sexysuziy also in Bracknell.......limited English but well worth a punt

I would be interested in how you get on with any of the punts in the Bracknell area, please PM

cheers

I've just put them both on my hotlist. Mandy is a bit large for me - size 14, but she looks damn sexy. Suziy's pics are blurred although she looks very good. And both Hungarian which is a good sign. I've not had a bad punt with one - in fact I'd say they seem to know exactly what a man wants and are very professional. I'm in a real dilemma about who to see next - there are so many new and fairly new girls around as well as some more established ones. It's a punter's paradise in the SE at the moment.

Not sure I agree with that after a punt with Passionate Natalie the other day, though welcome any recommendations you have in Bracknell which is becoming more difficult by the day to find someone