Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HungDong

Manmeat

9 posts in this topic

does anyone know what has become of manmeat - I miss his witty FR's......I hope he is okay!  

No idea, miss him too..  Always liked to think that he absconded with Natashasexy4u (think that was her name) as they both disappeared around the same time  :lol:

After all the entertainment he gave us, I think he more than earned the right to slip out of the limelight when it suited him.

I wonder if rather more people give up punting than we ever imagine?

I have no information on Manmeat to say this is true of him but I just wonder.

I wonder if rather more people give up punting than we ever imagine?

Although the odd drama queen occasionally feels the need to initiate a thread here about their retirement from punting (the sort of person, I suspect, who ends up not retiring at all), I think you are on to something.  I think this is more common than we think.  I have to all intents and purposes stopped punting and this action corresponded directly with my recent six month (or so) hiatus from Punternet -- from which I have just now returned.  What I post at present is largely retrospective, and based on opinion forged of experience rather than what I'm currently up to today.  I went through a life change and simply moved on from punting as a result (an easy to make choice, in context) and this has now been followed by the slow and ongoing dawning -- possibly -- of a new relationship.  None of which I'd have mentioned had you not raised the point above but I thought it relevant to my answer.

3 people like this

I remember having tears running down my cheeks in the office reading one of his reviews...  Genius imho..!

I don't post a lot on here [happy to say I still have under 1000 posts] but I do observe.

I knew who he was instantly. A lovely [and incredibly intelligent] man with a sense of humour no one could match.  I really miss his hilarious pms. Wherever he is, I hope he is well and happy.

I knew who he was instantly. A lovely [and incredibly intelligent] man with a sense of humour no one could match.  I really miss his hilarious pms. Wherever he is, I hope he is well and happy.

I second this entirely.

A wonderful writer. His prose was playful and often hilarious.  :D

ManMeat is indeed M.I.A.

Having been the recipient of many of his wonderful field reports we can only hope there is a special lady now in his life in fits of laughter. We do know he was becoming jaded with the forums in particular so it maybe that he is stealth punting now?

Whatever his reasons we hope he is happy and content.