longwalker

A Good Snog

123 posts in this topic

Hi all

One of the things I enjoy when punting is a good snog, there is nothing nicer than when being met the lady embraces you with a full blown snog, once complete yes the paperwork can then be completed and the mood set

I find it very disappointing when "that" kiss is a mere peck on the lips or cheek, worse still is when the head is turned side ways and you get a "no" for kissing

My favourite punts have always been with kissing and I rarely return to non kisses

And a very happy Christmas and New Year to all the Ladies and Guys

Cheers  

I do not think you are alone in loving a good old snog...There is nothing quite like it and you can literally lose yourself when someone is a good kisser...most definitely when those kisses take the tingles from your lips, down your neck and across your shoulders mmmm.

Yes, I find most guys love a good kissing session and its the best way to start a meeting. 

When a guy turns his head for no kissing tbh Im at odds as to how to treat him. He surely can't expect a passionate encounter when he doesnt want to engage in the one activity that lights the flames in the first place?. It always ends up feeling very basic and perfunctory.

Thankfully its a very rare occurrence 

Edited by Chloe Kisses

A good deep kiss from a lovely lady is possibly the sexiest thing in the world....

But having a rock hard tongue rammed down your mouth is the least sexy.

3 people like this

+1 to post #3

My viewon post #4 varies, agree if it's a one off punt but with one if my regulars I would enjoy it

Hi all

One of the things I enjoy when punting is a good snog, there is nothing nicer than when being met the lady embraces you with a full blown snog, once complete yes the paperwork can then be completed and the mood set

I find it very disappointing when "that" kiss is a mere peck on the lips or cheek, worse still is when the head is turned side ways and you get a "no" for kissing

My favourite punts have always been with kissing and I rarely return to non kisses

And a very happy Christmas and New Year to all the Ladies and Guys

Cheers  

It makes sense what you are saying, yet tell this to the girls who met guys, started kissing, even took some clothes off..... only for the guy to say: 'I have to go to the nearest cash point to take the money out' and never to come back.  Several girls told me this kind of stories.

Indeed a good snog is nice when you are with a decent, giving person...

I love a good snogging session. Last night's final punt with my fav. had to have been one of the best yet. Apart from the punt itself the kiss I got as I dropped her off by her house after was possibly the most intensely passionate kiss I've ever had. Certainly that I can remember! ;)

I love a good snogging session. Last night's final punt with my fav. had to have been one of the best yet. Apart from the punt itself the kiss I got as I dropped her off by her house after was possibly the most intensely passionate kiss I've ever had. Certainly that I can remember! ;)

What?  Are we talking about the same girl who was supposed to be now retired and getting burnt in the sun?  Is she still around?  :)

What?  Are we talking about the same girl who was supposed to be now retired and getting burnt in the sun?  Is she still around?  :)

She'll be at the airport as we speak :)

I do not think you are alone in loving a good old snog...There is nothing quite like it and you can literally lose yourself when someone is a good kisser...most definitely when those kisses take the tingles from your lips, down your neck and across your shoulders mmmm.

Yes, I find most guys love a good kissing session and its the best way to start a meeting. 

When a guy turns his head for no kissing tbh Im at odds as to how to treat him. He surely can't expect a passionate encounter when he doesnt want to engage in the one activity that lights the flames in the first place?. It always ends up feeling very basic and perfunctory.

Thankfully its a very rare occurrence 

Yes it totally throws me as well as  passionate french kisses are one of the things I really use as part of my marketing and is a big part of what I offer so I end up thinking 'Well why has he booked me exactly?' I normally find the booking does feel very quiet and mechanical without a bit of lip action.

It surprises me no end that peeps do not utilise the hands, lips, tongue ans other parts of the body to kiss, nibble, stoke, lick, bite (playful) etc etc...

The body was designed to be explored and enjoyed!!!

1 person likes this

If all I get is a peck on the cheek on arrival I am already prepared for an underwhelming punt.

1 person likes this

You can beat a snog especially at Christmas under the miseltoe.  Its old fashion snogs any day of the week for me.   How can you have sex/make love to someone without kissing them.  I wouldn't see wg anymore if nice kissing wasn't on the agenda!

I've not had many good experiences with WGs and kissing!

Most punts have been more a case of 'tip of the tongue' touching which feels very lacklustre to me. I like plenty of tongue swirling action rather than a little tickle.

The one girl I did DFK with was the best punt I ever had, so I need to research this area more thoroughly next time!

Kissing on the lips, neck and other parts of a ladies body is one of my essential pleasures. My first encounter with HOD, was Carla, no room available, so she just wrapped her arms around me and kissed my face off. Divine.

A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point. That's basic spelling that every woman ought to know.

Mistinguett

Nothing better than a french kiss ! ^_^

1 person likes this

Personally I'd rather gauge my new clients first rather than throw myself at them tongues blazing.

Not all men like or want full on kissing and some of my nervous, new to it or inexperienced clients would feel horribly intimidated by such behaviour.

You guys forget as seasoned punters many men need a kind word, want to talk to me about their circumstance or what they want from the booking or and an ice breaking chat before sexy time commences!

Of course if I know a chap likes a full on snoggy greeting then it's different.

1 person likes this

I'm with Lydia - I get the cash out of the way, and then the kissing can begin once we're upstairs and comfortable, unless it's a regular or a very enthusiastic new client! I'd never launch myself at them as they got through the door.

I pretty much punt for kissing, just passed the 9 year anniversary of the last snog I had with the Mrs (and that was only because of pills & alcohol)

I've not had many good experiences with WGs and kissing!

Most punts have been more a case of 'tip of the tongue' touching which feels very lacklustre to me. I like plenty of tongue swirling action rather than a little tickle.

The one girl I did DFK with was the best punt I ever had, so I need to research this area more thoroughly next time!

Indeed some guys are not that much into kissing, whereas others kiss as if life depended on this.  Some guys have great kissing manners, whereas others think they kiss well......  You just have to sense who is into it and who not and then go with the flow..........

I love kissing....I am a pretty affectionate guy anyway...(with a lady I should verify

I pretty much punt for kissing, just passed the 9 year anniversary of the last snog I had with the Mrs (and that was only because of pills & alcohol)

What combination were you (or was it her?) using!!

What combination were you (or was it her?) using!!

It was her, Prozac and red wine, her view is married people don't kiss

I'm with Lydia - I get the cash out of the way, and then the kissing can begin once we're upstairs and comfortable, unless it's a regular or a very enthusiastic new client! I'd never launch myself at them as they got through the door.

Im with you both. Never have snogged upon entry, at least not with new clients. A little kiss or hug or both once the front door is closed unless they steam off down the hallway in front of me then into the room, a little smooch, sort out the cash and get him a drink then once back in the bedroom bring on the full on snogs...usually. If someone is  underwhelming on the kissing front then I just make the best of it usually. Kissing shouldnt be confined to the lips so even guys who are vastly underwhelming when it comes to snogging are sometimes very good at kissing...elsewhere...sometimes

I love a good snog (hate that word) it's what starts to turn me on, and I known practicallly all my clients love me giving then DFK!

I don't think I've had a booking where I haven't done that!