Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CC57

Visual Sensory Preferance.

3 posts in this topic

As the title suggests what is your what is your visual sensory preference? I have just been checking my private gallery and movies and noticed that the still photos seem to be more popular than the movies. I must add that the movies are not hard core or indeed very explicit but neither are the still shots. So it makes me wonder what men prefer to look at. Is it the type or age of men my profile attracts that determines thier preferance or is it across the board of the male gender. It would be useful to know the whys and therefores so I can concentrate on the preferred service. Sales suggest the stills but maybe I need to tweak the movies.

Its MUCH cheaper to view your whole gallery of stills! Plus I believe you can a view a movie for free on the first view so you never make money from them.

I prefer pictures. Main reason being is I tend to view AW on a mobile / tablet. Even though I select the correct format, frequently the movie will not play - and you lost your credit so I've pretty much given up on them. Plus as mentioned above you can generally view a whole picture gallery for the same cost as 1 movie.