Coventrypunter

Temptations Brum

31 posts in this topic

New twitter account @temptationsbrum.

Wonder what thats about.....

Guess you have answered your own question then x

Good to see. 

Might well have the field to themselves in terms of quality staff, quality decor etc.

People will still like Blue Ice and The Studio but not sure other places will stir themselves to rise to the challenge.

Well lets see what we can come up with...

It's something that we have been working on for a while.

But yes we are all excited here :)

May I be among the first to wish you well in your new venture. It's always good to see someone prepared to make the effort to expand, especially in these straightened times.

Good luck to you. :wub:

May I be among the first to wish you well in your new venture. It's always good to see someone prepared to make the effort to expand, especially in these straightened times.

Good luck to you. :wub:

Thank you PP.

I'll give it my best as that's all I can do.

:)

Best wishes for the new venture.

Do the three locations run concurrently or are MK and Nton giving way to Brum?

Best wishes for the new venture.

Do the three locations run concurrently or are MK and Nton giving way to Brum?

Milton Keynes Northampton and Birmingham will all run concurrently.

The only thing that is giving way is my personal attention to clients... Northampton will still be open, Milton Keynes will resume service, and Birmingham will open.

Some of the ladies will do all 3 some will do one or two and some will do just one place.

The girls have decided where they want shifts, Birmingham will also see the return of some ladies who previously worked for us, who either couldn't continue, at that time, or couldn't due to working with another company.

So will just depend on the lady in question.

Though I am sure that it will hopefully all become apparent at the right times. :)

Birmingham is a great location definately a market for it as the parlour/punting scene is low on numbers from my experience

Im 110% sure it will be a huge success, please have lots of size 10 -12 english born girls. Thanks

Birmingham is a great location definately a market for it as the parlour/punting scene is low on numbers from my experience

Im 110% sure it will be a huge success, please have lots of size 10 -12 english born girls. Thanks

Well I have put myself through the slog of checking out the details of the current Temps and 5 out of the 8 fit your criteria.

I suspect you are pushing at a half-open door with well-oiled hinges.

Edited by vivluvsme

any location clue yet?

I'm guessing somewhere in Birmingham  CP :P:lol:

I'm guessing somewhere in Birmingham  CP :P:lol:

Alabama or Warwickshire?

Just idly talking to myself I had a brief and shallow think to myself and wondered if the possible location might be an already established parlour.

This would copy the Northampton model and there are a few locations where the current parlour is just about rubbing along and/or owner getting on a bit and might have been open to an offer.

Oasis? Stars? Pennys? Manyana? 

Not based on any information at all but just passing the time wondering.

Cov Punter Its a B1 postcode, and not far from new street.

Irish dream I will of course try my best, but not all of my stars have been english, in fact I have 2 polish, presently, who are very very good at what they do.

Apple was not english either, nor was bella...

Yet all were stars and exceptional in what they do.

Viv yes your not far from the truth with your idle musings, I guess I am just fortunate enough that the current place is kind enough to allow us to rent the place in the day.  :)

Website and adverts should be up fairly soon.

:)

Alabama or Warwickshire?

Last time I looked Brum UK was in the WestMidlands :)

Ah, I didn't really think i was on the right lines at all.

The day-rent system is what Pump/Ultimate Indulgence did.

Nearest parlours to New Street? Bluebelles, Oasis and probably one or two others that have slipped my mind.

Ah, I didn't really think i was on the right lines at all.

The day-rent system is what Pump/Ultimate Indulgence did.

Nearest parlours to New Street? Bluebelles, Oasis and probably one or two others that have slipped my mind.

Well sometimes random musings hit on things more than we may realise.

It did? I worked at the Pump, I wasn't involved in the running of it so whatever Linzi did, I wasn't privvy too.

It's Neither Bluebelles or Oasis. ;)

Tease!

CP and I are wracking our brains to think of another one in the right area.

I think CP has hit on it but not quite in B1 and luckily for those who like quizzes i cannot remember what it is now called.

Tease!

CP and I are wracking our brains to think of another one in the right area.

I think CP has hit on it but not quite in B1 and luckily for those who like quizzes i cannot remember what it is now called.

maybe someone hasnt looked at google maps for brum and realised how the postcodes work.

new st, the road, is in B2

I think when people refer to New Street they mean the station and when they say near New Street they mean within a £5 taxi ride. I cannot picture a possible location in New Street tself. 

I don't actually know where the New Street ref came into my head from so not aimed at anyone.

It's a bit like saying your place is behind the Mailbox which if so every time I've seen the description would make Commercial Street an interesting place indeed (tho a great favourite did used to work in that street).

I have finally clicked on the Twitter link early on in this thread and I know one of the ladies very well...

Still we will soon know.

Libra Sauna & Zenia's/ New Ambassador's are in B1 with the latter being 5-10 mins walk from New Street.

The prospect of a new establishment with elite girls from Northampton who can speak English and reliable communication on social networks and the internet is exciting and intriguing.

There is a lot of rubbish about in Birmingham at the moment and hopefully this new service provider will raise the standards a little.

Libra Sauna & Zenia's/ New Ambassador's are in B1 with the latter being 5-10 mins walk from New Street.

Is Zenia's/New Ambassador in the old Ambassador building and do they already share? If so, getting a bit crowded tho..

I have decided to wait until I am told.