websurfer

What Age Was Your Oldest Client?

63 posts in this topic

What age was your oldest client? Do you have an a age limit? Are older men more likely to suffer from impotence or premature ejaculation?

86 and that was a few years ago

He is now sitting on a cloud smiling.

3 people like this

72, and I was 18 at the time!

That was two years ago, I have a lower age limit but no upper!

83. I think! Everything worked just fine! 

What age was your oldest client? Do you have an a age limit? Are older men more likely to suffer from impotence or premature ejaculation?

Now that's one problem we don't have.

1 person likes this

Now that's one problem we don't have.

This is true - and from someone who suffered from PE when I actually had an active sex life to the opposite now (although thankfully not impotence), I have to say I much preferred the former. The latter can be most frustrating sometimes... :(

93. Very upright and fully under his own steam on his own legs. About 6 years ago. He came in saying that nothing worked down there anymore but he still had fun trying to get it too  ^_^

93. Very upright and fully under his own steam on his own legs. About 6 years ago. He came in saying that nothing worked down there anymore but he still had fun trying to get it too  ^_^

So he wasn't upright then.

So he wasn't upright then.

Bodily he was as he came through the door, thats what I meant lol

a man is never told old

i much prefer the older gent !

Honestly, I don't know, I suppose my oldest gents are in their 70s. As long as they are happy with me, I'm happy too :) Never noticed a PE from them though, I have the feeling they "last longer" (at least with me).

If a gentleman should never ask a lady her age, why does not the converse apply?

If a gentleman should never ask a lady her age, why does not the converse apply?

Because some of us have age limits.

What's your age limit, TightYoungEbony?

I have a lower age limit of 30, I prefer the older gentleman!

When I first started I booked all ages, but I've always had a preference and felt more comfortable with older men so I changed it! X

Guys over 30 are so much better than the very young ones, however cocky they might be.

2 people like this

................... Are older men more likely to suffer from impotence or premature ejaculation?

Can't remember. Will have to ask Nurse when she brings me my medication.

1 person likes this

Because some of us have age limits.

My point was that it has always been ungallant for a gentleman to ask a lady's age. The post was in jest!

Guys over 30 are so much better than the very young ones, however cocky they might be.

One would hope you find them all "cocky" at some stage!!

1 person likes this

Have any older gents  turned up with zimmer frame or walking stick.  These could come in very handy indeed! 

Younger guys can be quite COCK sure about them selves.  I have been more humble with my cock after the age of 30 and started to worship and care for it more!  Perhaps a trim and a nice wash for Xmas perhaps a red ribbon if I am going to pay any visit to a lady this yule tide! 

Younger guys can be quite COCK sure about them selves I have been more humble with my cock after the age of 30 and started to worship and care for it morePerhaps a trim and a nice wash for Xmas perhaps a red ribbon if I am going to pay any visit to a lady this yule tide! 

You must be a contortionist!!

Younger guys can be quite COCK sure about them selves.  I have been more humble with my cock after the age of 30 and started to worship and care for it more!  Perhaps a trim and a nice wash for Xmas perhaps a red ribbon if I am going to pay any visit to a lady this yule tide! 

Don't forget the bow on that red ribbon and a Santa hat to match  :D

Don't forget the bow on that red ribbon and a Santa hat to match  :D

The company who first makes condoms that shape will, surely, make a killing at this time of year!!

Edited by porker paul