Jonnybgood

Where's it gone.

5 posts in this topic

I posted a thread yesterday on M.K. and the world cup, now its gone. Somebody posted a thread after me on the same subject and its been left on, why? It would be nice if a moderator sent you a message to let you know why. If it was on the wrong board sorry, but sometimes its difficult to know which board to post on. Just look at the posts that have been moved this morning.

I posted a thread yesterday on M.K. and the world cup, now its gone. Somebody posted a thread after me on the same subject and its been left on, why? It would be nice if a moderator sent you a message to let you know why. If it was on the wrong board sorry, but sometimes its difficult to know which board to post on. Just look at the posts that have been moved this morning.

Try off topic :confused:

Try off topic :confused:

Allready looked, the thread on MK and the world cup is someone elses, the thread I started has disappeared.

Sorry yours was the one that was pulled mate, but maybe the mods felt we couldn't take the excitement of two posts on football in Milton Keynes. :confused:

Yesterday we had about 200+ new moderated posts and about 30 new threads.

One thread, yours, was about football and should have been posted into the Off Topic forum but instead was on the Main (Punting) Forum.

When I looked, and deleted your thread, there were two threads on MK and football and there was nothing in yours that was not already in the other one.

Sorry for not writing a note to you but I had a few other things to do.

Personally I would prefer it if when we delete a thread it shows the title, the originator and the Mods name and why we deleted it (As we have to put a reason for the deletion in before deleting it) but apparently that is impossible.

Feel free to add any comments that you wanted to make to the other thread which can be found in Off Topic as it is not about punting.