Burty

Preferred Length Of Punt

Preferred length of punt   57 members have voted

1. 1. How long do you prefer?

2. 2. Age range

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

49 posts in this topic

This isn't meant to be a thread to have a go at those who prefer quickies or longer bookings, I'm just interested in the general consensus of what punters prefer.. I'm sure it's probably been done before but couldn't find anything recent...

Any wg's feel free to chip in, but I'm guessing not many will wish to express a preference, understandably so...

I also wonder whether age plays a part in the length of booking preferred so feel free to add your age if comfortable to do so.

For me personally (at 52)

30 mins - definite no might as well stay at home for a bit of 'DIY'!

1 hr - have booked hour punts, they're ok but really the time goes so fast I'm often left feeling that it's not long enough, even if I get through what I want it still feels a bit rushed. Not much if any chance of a round 2. An hour is my version of a quickie!

90 mins - my minimum booking length if I feel like a 2 round punt

2 hrs - my usual preferred length of punt

3 hrs plus - Have only booked this long (or longer) with 2 wg's, who I really got along with and enjoyed the company of as much as the sex part (and knew that they were comfortable in my company). I won't be booking that long again with any others.

Because of my particular circumstances I always preferred a little more than just the sexual release, so when I found a wg I was really comfortable with and who I think enjoyed my company I tended to stick with them and go for the longer bookings. I could happily spend an hour or more just fooling around and having a kiss and a cuddle. For that to work you've both got to be comfortable with each other and have at least some common ground to prevent it all becoming a bit of a bore!

I appreciate my modus operandi isn't for a lot of punters (probably most) and doing what I've mentioned above in paid for time is a big no for some but that's what works for me.

i have not voted because i see the benefits an all lengths

sometimes a 15 minute one is good just for the sheer naughtiness of a quickie.

a 15 minute one is good when one is in a hurry. especialy when indulging in a lunchtime ome.

an hour is nice, and for a special lady 1.5 to 2 hours is a nice relaxing one.

I will let you know what an overnight is like cos I have one planned in jan :)

i have not voted because i see the benefits an all lengths

sometimes a 15 minute one is good just for the sheer naughtiness of a quickie.

a 15 minute one is good when one is in a hurry. especialy when indulging in a lunchtime ome.

an hour is nice, and for a special lady 1.5 to 2 hours is a nice relaxing one.

I will let you know what an overnight is like cos I have one planned in jan :)

With the right wg an overnight is spectacularly good. Hope yours goes as well as mine have ;)

I do appreciate people like to mix it up, I just thought most people would have a preferred length of punt, or at least state the duration they seem to book the most of...

Edited by Burty

Hour at least for me and have done a few couple of hour/three hour with lunch.  Age probably best ladies I have been with 35-45 age range.  I have I have had a better time with lunch date since you take the lady out and you can work yourself up over lunch and the sexual tension and build up can be quite intense.  Meeting a lady once just feels a bit cheap so prefer to get to know a reg a few times for a better experience!

1 person likes this

My preference would be at least 2 hours but I actually only have 1 hour with my regular as two hours would mean that I could not afford to see her so often. (my age 81) 

My preference would be at least 2 hours but I actually only have 1 hour with my regular as two hours would mean that I could not afford to see her so often. (my age 81)

81 and still getting it?

Go you! Haha x

81 and still getting it?

Go you! Haha x

Hey yeah :)

My favourite length of bookings is 1 hour or more but it depends on the gent obviously. Lunch and dinner dates are great for ice breaking and intense fun !

Edited by French Belle
1 person likes this

81 and still getting it?

Go you! Haha x

Hey yeah :)

Don't sound so surprised ladies, as you will see from another thread on here about the age of ladies oldest punters I am still relatively young.

More importantly TYE I am not just "getting it" but also giving it! :P

4 people like this

Don't sound so surprised ladies, as you will see from another thread on here about the age of ladies oldest punters I am still relatively young.

More importantly TYE I am not just "getting it" but also giving it! :P

Getting it, giving it, go you!

Hahaha. X

1 person likes this

Hour at least for me and have done a few couple of hour/three hour with lunch.  Age probably best ladies I have been with 35-45 age range.  I have I have had a better time with lunch date since you take the lady out and you can work yourself up over lunch and the sexual tension and build up can be quite intense.  Meeting a lady once just feels a bit cheap so prefer to get to know a reg a few times for a better experience!

I loved meeting up in public first & going to a restaurant for a meal - I found it really set things up nicely for the main event later. Must have done that a dozen times or more in the last couple of months.

My preference would be at least 2 hours but I actually only have 1 hour with my regular as two hours would mean that I could not afford to see her so often. (my age 81)

I know exactly what you mean here. I ignored common sense and really pushed the boat out due to the limited time my fav. was going to be available. All but 2 of the bookings I made were for 3 hours or more. Bloody good job she didn't change her mind and decide to stay or I wouldn't have been able to see her for about 6 months anyway!

I have never done the dinner date punt. I dont really fancy sex after eating.

But I imagine the frisson of sitting with a wg in public knowing she is a wg and what we will be doing later must be awesome. And of course nobody else knows. (Unless the bloke at the next table is one of her regs!)

2 people like this

I have never done the dinner date punt. I dont really fancy sex after eating.

But I imagine the frisson of sitting with a wg in public knowing she is a wg and what we will be doing later must be awesome. And of course nobody else knows. (Unless the bloke at the next table is one of her regs!)

Just meeting and going for a drink works just as well ;). Only a couple of my recent meets were planned dinner dates as such, the rest were spur of the moment. I'd meet the wg on my way to the hotel as I more or less passed by where she lived and more often than not one of us would ask the other if we'd had anything to eat...If we both said no we'd get something on the way.

I must confess to being less than truthful on a couple of occasions - I had eaten something earlier but I wasn't going to tell her that. Disposing of 2 meals has never been much of a problem to me! :D

Just meeting and going for a drink works just as well ;). Only a couple of my recent meets were planned dinner dates as such, the rest were spur of the moment. I'd meet the wg on my way to the hotel as I more or less passed by where she lived and more often than not one of us would ask the other if we'd had anything to eat...If we both said no we'd get something on the way.

I must confess to being less than truthful on a couple of occasions - I had eaten something earlier but I wasn't going to tell her that. Disposing of 2 meals has never been much of a problem to me! :D

What about your waistline Burty ? :D The more important in a lunch/dinner date is the dessert (the other one, you know what I mean !)

1 person likes this

What about your waistline Burty ? :D The more important in a lunch/dinner date is the dessert (the other one, you know what I mean !)

The waistine's ok - I've been getting plenty of exercise ;). Had a few desserts (at the restaurant) - the other was referred to as afters :P

I generally prefer a booking of 2-3 hours, enough time to relax in the girls company (and get to know them if it's someone I've not seen before) and not feel like you're on the clock too much.

For my birthday this year I went all out and booked a swanky hotel and two girls for an overnight. That was a fantastic experience but not one I can repeat often, sadly

Nothing wrong with a good feed before seeing a lady especially when she is bouncing up and down on top of you!!  sexercise will work off the waistline! :)

1 person likes this

As I get older I find things move more slowly, so whereas when I first started, half an hour or an hour was long enough, now I'm up to 2 hours, so that I can relax, take it slowww, and savour every second to its fullest.

As I get older I find things move more slowly, so whereas when I first started, half an hour or an hour was long enough, now I'm up to 2 hours, so that I can relax, take it slowww, and savour every second to its fullest.

I think if I'd have started punting at an earlier age shorter or maybe an hour would have been more than enough. That was why I put the age question in to see if the longer bookings were favoured by older punters. I think some have mistaken what I meant and put the wg's age though. No matter I was only being nosey and had too much time on my hands yesterday! ;)

I'm quite surprised so many seem to favour 2 hours to be honest...

I put two hours but actually my optimum time to book is 90 minutes : more chilled out and relaxed than an hour and not as expensive as two hours (obviously !) ...... and assuming we're getting on well, that very often stretches a bit overtime anyway.

I put two hours but actually my optimum time to book is 90 minutes : more chilled out and relaxed than an hour and not as expensive as two hours (obviously !) ...... and assuming we're getting on well, that very often stretches a bit overtime anyway.

Don't know about you but I've found with 90 minute punts that the pricing with the wg's I've seen seems to have a big increase between and hour and 90 minutes, with not a huge difference between 90 minutes and 2 hours. Hence I usually end up going for the 2 hours. With one wg I've seen the difference between a 90 minute and 2 hour punt is £40 whereas between an hour and 90 mins it's £80!! So I either book her for an hour or 2 hours...

Don't know about you but I've found with 90 minute punts that the pricing with the wg's I've seen seems to have a big increase between and hour and 90 minutes, with not a huge difference between 90 minutes and 2 hours. Hence I usually end up going for the 2 hours. With one wg I've seen the difference between a 90 minute and 2 hour punt is £40 whereas between an hour and 90 mins it's £80!! So I either book her for an hour or 2 hours...

Yes some of the maths advertised is a bit puzzling ..... in which case l'll just go for the hour !

And I usually only ever go for a longer booking if I already know who it is that I am seeing

......  in which case if I know a good time is pretty much guaranteed.

Been doing 2 hours since my early 40s, before that I was a 30 minute man.

Im 60.

I found it difficult to respond to the poll, so haven't. Looking back over, say, the last three years, those ladies I've seen infrequently (between 1 and 4 or 5 times) I've opted for one hour appointments. However, the lady I see regularly, I spend typically 3 to 4 hours with.

When I started this 'hobby' some 12 years ago I used to then regularly spend half a day with a particular lady. (A prolific poster on this board at the time I might add.)

Been doing 2 hours since my early 40s, before that I was a 30 minute man.

Im 60.

Ah, remembering the expression that wine gets better with age.

For some well for a majority I assume including me. cost is a factor and I can see half an hour being quite beneficial in that  respect!  So I guess I like 30 mins, 60mins. 180 mins with ladies that are 20 to say 60's.  I see not that many like less than 30 mins!  I assume if you have a rod on 15 mins cures your issues but 15mins wouldn't be for me.