Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gashinhand

Karma Sutra Girls

8 posts in this topic

Karma Sutra Girls looks promising. Any recommendations there for a 30 minute session?

I have only seen Esme there and despite no DFK, AFAIK, she was fantastic!

Karma Sutra Girls looks promising. Any recommendations there for a 30 minute session?

If Summer is still there I would recommend her.

Cheryl as well.

Both are extremely lovely.

Summer worked with us in MK for a while, and the feedback was exemplary, and she was very popular, though the travel was a bit much for her.

But wonderful lady, and lovely to chat to, very soft and relaxed demeanour. :)

Cheers. I'll have a look out for those two.

not seen alice there but seen her at la maison many times and well worth seeing if you like milfs that squirt a lot :D

Had my first visit here today, swerved it a couple of times recently due to busy sunny days meaning hordes of folks around both front road and back alley entrace = discretion concerns but a rainy afternoon meant the area was nice and quiet so popped in no hassles and had a great visit with Shelly who I'd not seen for about 18 months since her time at the now closed Palatine Rd Samantha's location. Top visit, nice place and receptionist, got a nice scran on the way home in the village, good stuff. Have done a review (my first on PNet) so hopefully will get approved. Hoping to be back soon to see Shelly again and Zoey, Cheryl and Morgan all look great pics wise. 

Forgot to say in above post I saw Esme walking from behind today briefly also and she looked hot as hell, great figure from the back at least and nice glammy lingerie/heels also.

Just seen Sophia, really nice girl and good time.