Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
painter1

Met Art/ Hegre Art Type

7 posts in this topic

I'm looking for a tyoe that u find on the nude art websites like met art or hegre art femjoy etc, I guess that would mean eastern European as that 90% of their girls but can be any nationality  butt certainly a slim pretty girl next door type/ student rather than a mega tart, central London north London area something like that. Saving hard and rarely get out so needs to be a special punt. 

I haven't seen the lady myself but Emma of Butterfly Touch seems to get consistently good reviews and might fit the sort of body type you are looking for.  Currently listed as on holiday until 4th January though so no good if you were looking for something in the next few days.

oh She does look nice, thats the kinda thing  thanks:)

I'm looking for a tyoe that u find on the nude art websites like met art or hegre art femjoy etc, I guess that would mean eastern European as that 90% of their girls but can be any nationality  butt certainly a slim pretty girl next door type/ student rather than a mega tart, central London north London area something like that. Saving hard and rarely get out so needs to be a special punt. 

Ha ha, thank you for the smile.  I was wondering if a need a translator..........I had to read several times your paragraph.

This reminds me of a recent court case where the defence lawyer had to translate into plain English for the Judge and the rest of the court to understand what the accused was trying to say  :D

Sorry, punctuation was never a strong point of mine. Too busy looking at the girls in my class when I was at school to concentrate in English lessons ;)). Super tired too, hate this time of year hence the need for a sweet heart to cheer me up.

00-44 ( http://www.00-44.net ) used to have a good reputation for this kind of girl. They seem to have a lower profile now,

but are probably worth checking out.