Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mango

Britbabesophie

5 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Anyone seen britbabesophie? Good reviews on aw just wondered if anyone here can comment on her service and of course accuracy of pictures. Many thanks and merry bonkmus ;)

M

I'd like to know that too. She's been on my radar for a while. As you say, Mango, good reviews and plenty of them - a fairly full list of services and very reasonable rates, besides looking damn fit. Maybe a hidden or as yet unforeseen pleasure.

Sorry , post deleted. I misread her profile. Senior moment

Edited by AnotherFrank

She's a bit chubbier than her photos (don't think they are super recent) but she is a very nice lady and has a cracking pair if you are a boob man! Former Score model she told me.

Yep, saw Sophie (several times) many years ago...jeez, it must be about 8/9 years...she has moved around From London and the Thames Valley area a bit...

The first time i saw her she was fresh faced and had the WOW factor...really really pretty girl!!! A few years passed and saw her again and it seemed she had let herself go (not a critisism) and the place she was renting in Staines was awful!!!!

However, i could not knock service levels and the encounters were quite passionate affairs!!!

A lot of time has passed so be good to know how she is...