Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
French Belle

Rules About Reviews

4 posts in this topic

If this is the wrong place for posting, sorry in advance (mods, you'll have some job here :))

I would like to express some concern I have about reviews as there are things I do understand and some I don't.

As I've been told, rules about reviews are :

- reviewers are not allowed to post more than one review for the same WG every 6 months, and only if they have posted reviews for other WGs in between. If you break this rule, your review won't be validated by Galahad.

- reviewers are not allowed to open another account to bypass the 6 months rule. If they do so, they will be banned from the forum and their reviewer account deleted.

- fake reviews have to be reported. Whatever your experience with a WG, please do post only accurate reviews reflecting your meeting and nothing else.

These rules are important and have to be respected. Thing is, I wonder why when a member plays the silly billy with the rules, the WG is penalised as she has the review deleted, even if it was accurate and the job has been done (and well done).

So please enlighten me if I've missed something.

The rules are quite clearly stated when you start to submit a review. Its a pity you have to register to do reviews before you can see the rules - so WGs never get to see them.

I will write to gal & suggest he puts the rules somewhere where everyone can see them.

1 person likes this

No one is being penalised. If a girl has a review that breaks the rules then she isnt entitled to that review, it shouldnt have been submitted in the first place. The reviewer should read the rules before posting one. We see so many clients who dont leave reviews at all, our payment for that is our fee, the reviews are the cream on top so to speak. 

I have lost around 10/15 reviews over the years that I earned and was 'entitled" too as they were valid reviews allowed to be published and within the rules at the time but as the person who wrote them either left the forum or was banned so the reviews are removed. Thats just life, its the way it is, no point getting upset over it. I have also lost duo reviews as me and the girls are no longer working together. Again, within the rules AT THE TIME. No longer valid once that due is not available. 

Its the rules for the reviews on this site that keep them valid and their integrity as solid as possible. You cannot bend one here or there to suit. If we got paid for the booking then we got what we were entitled too at the time. 

1 person likes this

The rules are quite clearly stated when you start to submit a review. Its a pity you have to register to do reviews before you can see the rules - so WGs never get to see them.

I will write to gal & suggest he puts the rules somewhere where everyone can see them.

We dont need the rules as we dont submit reviews though so there is no need for them to be published elsewhere. A simple search will reveal more than one thread on the can and cants of reviews surely. 

Edited by Chloe Kisses