Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LondonPunts

Recommended Romanians

18 posts in this topic

With the dearth of Thai/Asian ladies to rock our Worlds I decided to spend a peaceful Xmas trawling through the offerings on that other site and I soon noticed an abundance of Romanian ladies, some of whom are unfeasibly good looking, scattered all about London, and so many of them marked with warnings across their profiles and a distinct absence of ratings, or in some cases withheld ones.

Any of you revellers actually found any of these Romanians to be good or great at services with a convincing GFE/passionate performance?

Please do share some recommendations, even if it's by PM.

LP

and Jennifer is a great genuine and good service provider known to me for over two years now... great body, really hot girl if a bit random in the bedroom!  but adds to the visit! ... one slight thing, she has on her profile that she does anal. I have requested this and she says this is on her profile just to get more punters interested, she doesn't do anal as far as I know... Her pussy is very tight and clean.. have fun.

one slight thing, she has on her profile that she does anal. I have requested this and she says this is on her profile just to get more punters interested

Yep, that sounds like a Romanian.

1 person likes this

With the Romanian profiles its more miss than hit.  Most of them hide their feedback and don't really go by what they offer on their profile.

On saying that there have been some good ones. Would be useful to keep this thread alive with the ones worth going for.

It would also be useful to have an 'Avoid' thread as there are some real howlers ( take money - no service ,  Book an hour - out within 15 minutes at the first sight of cum ) 

I think the 'Avoid' thread would be longer. The other thing that should worry us all is are a lot of these girls doing it entirely of their own free will -- concerns me -- as being a poor SP can be a sign of duress

Are you sure?  In her interview on AW, she says her primary language is Russian. Nearly all Romanians speak the Romanian language as their primary one, with French and English being the usual foreign languages taught in schools there.

I just didn't realise she was Romanian. I thought she was perhaps Hungarian given all the good FB that I have read. She has been around my hotlist for a while but the opportunity has yet to present itself. I think there is a lot of negativity about Romanian WGs as this and other threads have suggested. I know some punters avoid Romanians altogether. As far as Language is concerned, your average Brit isn't going to know the difference between EE languages and given the negativity implying you are Russian may be better marketing than stating that you are Romanian.

But I do concur that there's a lot of exceptionally attractive Romanian women around.

1 person likes this

I can't give Romanian women a miss, as iam hopelessly attracted to them! Ha ha...I wonder if anyone knows where Sexy Nicole is at the moment?

I just didn't realise she was Romanian. I thought she was perhaps Hungarian given all the good FB that I have read. She has been around my hotlist for a while but the opportunity has yet to present itself. I think there is a lot of negativity about Romanian WGs as this and other threads have suggested. I know some punters avoid Romanians altogether. As far as Language is concerned, your average Brit isn't going to know the difference between EE languages and given the negativity implying you are Russian may be better marketing than stating that you are Romanian.

Negativity for Romanians is fairly well deserved in my experience of them but Jennifer has been on my hotlist without a visit too.

To her credit anal seems to have been removed but can anyone confirm her credentials on watersports?

I can't give Romanian women a miss, as iam hopelessly attracted to them! Ha ha...I wonder if anyone knows where Sexy Nicole is at the moment?

I likewise also have a thing for Bulgarian's and Czech women among others.

I likewise also have a thing for Bulgarian's and Czech women among others.

It's nice to have as much choice of nationalities as we have these days!

jennifer_pussy is Romanian, a little crazy, and skin like silk. When I saw her she was 19. That was a few years ago..

Any of you revellers actually found any of these Romanians to be good or great at services with a convincing GFE/passionate performance?

Can't let a Romanian topic pass by without mentioning Emma of Butterfly Touch. She is neither good nor great but is pretty spectacular in all respects. Lovely looking girl. Intelligent and great sense of humour. She'll most likely be straight in to DFK as soon as you meet her. Massage is fantastic. I've had both oil and nuru. And sex is superb.

Not seen her for a while, but she continues to receive great reviews on the BF website.

I've had more problems with Romanians, even those with hight feedback, either Bait&Switch, failure to deliver advertised serviced, offered BB, when not on list, attempted robbery, I now by default on the purple site, filter out all romanians as a default.  I only attempt a visit if I find a favourable review here.

I've had more problems with Romanians, even those with hight feedback, either Bait&Switch, failure to deliver advertised serviced, offered BB, when not on list, attempted robbery, I now by default on the purple site, filter out all romanians as a default.  I only attempt a visit if I find a favourable review here.

Agree, if the Romanian WG has minimum 20 feed backs then will go for it.

Past experiences, were mostly untrue enjoy lists ,especially the young teenage Romanians.

The only superb girl for me was Danna in Haringey but sadly taking a long break.

Nowadays I get my sexual arousal from watching Romanian Gymnasts namely Catalina Ponor, Larisa Lordache, Diana Bulimar etc

I had a really bad time with Madi, I left almost 40mn before the end... I can understand that people could not be a match but I wouldn't recommend her at all, she gave me bad vibes... :mellow:

I did nevertheless have a really good time with Nicole @SaucyLondon (she's present also on other agencies) even if she's advertised as Italian she's Romanian.

T.