Mawgan

Charlis Angels Type Resort In The Far East?

4 posts in this topic

Didn't take advantage of Charlis Angels in DR when I was in the USA and looking like I'm heading back to the Middle East for a couple of years which makes for a very long flight. Never been to the Far East and tempted to combine some work thats planned in HK/Singapore in the spring with an all inclusive CA type deal; anyone arrange such things in that part of the world?

Never been to singapore, but in HK there are loads of options, i dont think there are any resort type places but there is loads on offer. In HK you can pop to the bars in Lan Kwai Fong or Wan Chai and pick up freelancers (Thai/Indonesian/Filipino) and if you find one you like you can arrange a deal with them for an extended arrangement.

Macau where a lot of HKers head for the weekend is a short ferry ride away, here i stayed in a hotel that had its own massage parlour attached, you could have a full service massage in your room, in fact there are loads of massage parlours in Macau with chinese beauties and like HK there is also bars with freelancer options (mostly Filipino when i was there).

Of course if you want the whole sit by the pool with a beauty beside you to take care of your every whim youd be better off heading to Thailand or the Philippians, Ive never heard of anywhere doing an all inclusive type deal there, but to be honest if they did i wouldnt trust it, far better to arrange the parts by yourself: a girl friendly hotel in pattaya and the a few recruiting trips out to the bars and gogo clubs to find a suitable lady or two.

From a price point of view your money will go so much further in Thailand/Philippians than it would in Singapore or Hong Kong. 

Thanks.. DR could be 24 hours travelling for me either side so thats a big hit on my time.. HK ive aleats wanted to visit, pso thought i could combine the trip with some sightseeing.. Appreciate the advice, makes sense with what id heard elsewhere..

That type of resort is pretty pointless in Asia, when there are so many better options, also local police seem to crack down on these type of resorts, they did in Patts a few years ago when a Swingers or rather hookers pretending to be swingers resort got busted.