Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RoddersModders

"open-Minded/adventurous"

19 posts in this topic

I was wondering, the term "Open-minded/Adventurous" with most WG's are also the ones that charge extra 50 for A services on other agency sites. I was thinking is there a real difference in service? As in, if you found a WG where you know she offers A extra on one agency site but on another she just lists "open-minded" and in that booking you might be able to get an extra service included in the price? 

Open minded and adventurous doest really qualify as "offers anal" to my personal view. Its just another marketing term. Its meant to mean that the girls is uninhibited, offers more adventurous services and isnt going to cover her tits when she takes her bra off...

2 people like this

Open minded and adventurous doest really qualify as "offers anal" to my personal view. Its just another marketing term.

Well it depends on the agency.  Saucy London and Admiral, to take two examples, do use "open-minded" specifically to mean that the lady offers anal.  Other agencies use "open-minded" to mean offers OWO.  And yet others, as you say, use it to mean nothing at all.

To answer the original question, a lady who charges extra for anal will charge extra regardless of whether the agency describes her explicitly as offering anal or uses some euphemism for it - that is unless it is expressly stated that anal is inclusive (which it rarely is!).

Edited by DanLeno

I was wondering, the term "Open-minded/Adventurous" with most WG's are also the ones that charge extra 50 for A services on other agency sites. I was thinking is there a real difference in service? As in, if you found a WG where you know she offers A extra on one agency site but on another she just lists "open-minded" and in that booking you might be able to get an extra service included in the price? 

For goodness sake, you get women who put this on their dating profile: it does not mean they will shag you or do anything extra.  Most of the girls in this business will use this 'de rigueur' term, it does not mean they will do MMF or parties with lots of men.  That is why you have the 'A' term where girls specify how much they charge for this service or if is included in everything...... If you find a deal, then take it and consider it yourself lucky  :D

Well it depends on the agency.  Saucy London and Admiral, to take two examples, do use "open-minded" specifically to mean that the lady offers anal.  Other agencies use "open-minded" to mean offers OWO.  And yet others, as you say, use it to mean nothing at all.

To answer the original question, a lady who charges extra for anal will charge extra regardless of whether the agency describes her explicitly as offering anal or uses some euphemism for it - that is unless it is expressly stated that anal is inclusive (which it rarely is!).

I remember an agency I used to work for used "yes she is very accommodating" to say that anal and cim/facials were available. That was in the era when we were all also "tall, leggy, tanned and toned"  :D ..i had 3 out of 4 at the time ...definatley no tan though

Edited by Chloe Kisses

Rodders,

If you are looking for anal or anything else that would still be considered 'specialsised' don't rely on vague euphemisms.

As others have said, look for girls who make it clear what they will do and how much it will cost. That way you will be less likely to be disappointed.

Regards,

davidgood

1 person likes this

I always thought i meant she was willing to dangle off a tighrope!!!

I think it means different things to different people. 

Open-minded can mean open-minded to the less than vanilla experience or it can mean anal, unless anal is a less than vanilla experience for them. One mans open-minded is another mans closed.  

The same applies to adventurous.

I think it means different things to different people. 

Open-minded can mean open-minded to the less than vanilla experience or it can mean anal, unless anal is a less than vanilla experience for them. One mans open-minded is another mans closed.  

The same applies to adventurous.

This is very true. The same applies to the girls though. One girls open minded and adventurous could be cim, facials, anal, cross dressing almost any fetish you could think off etc whereas to another it could mean owo and a bit of botty smacking

With a statement like that (open minded/adventerous) i would think everything was on the cards...

Sometimes it is (wow) and sometimes its not...

I thought it meant you could talk dirty to her and have sex on the washing machine!   

I always thought it referred to ladies who would be happy swinging from the chandeliers, in front of a picture window, with the lights on!! It seems I may have been mistaken :o

I always thought it referred to ladies who would be happy swinging from the chandeliers, in front of a picture window, with the lights on!! It seems I may have been mistaken :o

It looks like I wasn't adventurous enough with the washing machine :)  

1 person likes this

It looks like I wasn't adventurous enough with the washing machine :)  

But I bet a tumble drier would get you in a spin!!

Some do consider and improve. Three years ago I qouted a six step ladder at UK Sugarbabes that they now have left: "Open-minded, very open-minded, very open-minded!, completely open-minded, completely open-minded!, extremely open-minded".

Improvement is thus possible and maybe this debate on this forum a few years ago influenced them. Therefore naming the openminded/adventurous providers might help.

God, is like one of those puzzles, where you have to analyse every letter and dot...... although my geeky side likes these kind of games  :D

I am sure that the really open minded and adventurous SPs already identify fairly clearly on their profiles or web sites what they do.

Regards,

davidgood 

Open minded / adventurous, well you would hope the ladies would say "yes" more often than "no" to the kinks we dream up in our heads...

Also being open minded might mean you'd listen to a particularly kinky or unusual request without judgement or showing horror but doesn't mean she'd actually do it! Thus it's a bit of an empty expression. Surely being more specific makes sense...