Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
superman100

Fake Website?

13 posts in this topic

Pictures are not all of the same girl. I would smell a rat

And westerners say: all Asians look the same.

The images are 'protected'. I would suggest you take a screen shot, crop down all the bumpf then run the images through 'Google Images'. See what that comes up with. 

The images are 'protected'. I would suggest you take a screen shot, crop down all the bumpf then run the images through 'Google Images'. See what that comes up with. 

Tried this, and there are multiple findings, including here. Looks like a genuine, 100% bait and switch.

Tried this, and there are multiple findings, including here. Looks like a genuine, 100% bait and switch.

thanks, you just saved me, how did you find out though?

thanks, you just saved me, how did you find out though?

Sheer genius, dear boy, sheer genius...

Actually, it's quite simple: I copied some of the photos using screen grab (Cmnd-Shift-4 on a Mac, dunno on a PC), and uploaded them to Google Image search. It comes up with gazillions of hits. A very useful facility for sniffing out cheats!

Sheer genius, dear boy, sheer genius...

Actually, it's quite simple: I copied some of the photos using screen grab (Cmnd-Shift-4 on a Mac, dunno on a PC), and uploaded them to Google Image search. It comes up with gazillions of hits. A very useful facility for sniffing out cheats!

do you know any realible agencies for orientals?

do you know any realible agencies for orientals?

007 + invasian are probably the most used by the regs on here. Invasian run by ex Thai WG phenomenon. Aisha

I copied some of the photos using screen grab (Cmnd-Shift-4 on a Mac, dunno on a PC),

There's a couple of ways on a PC. In Windows 8 you can use the Snipping Tool (in Apps>Windows Accessories) or simply press the PrtSc (Print Screen) button located next to F12. This saves your whole screen picture to the clipboard which you can then paste into a graphics programme and crop to just the part you want.

There's a couple of ways on a PC. In Windows 8 you can use the Snipping Tool (in Apps>Windows Accessories) or simply press the PrtSc (Print Screen) button located next to F12. This saves your whole screen picture to the clipboard which you can then paste into a graphics programme and crop to just the part you want.

The snipping tool is actually available in Windows 7 as well in the same location (or simply type snipping tool in the search box from the start menu).