CC57

Creating The Mood

55 posts in this topic

How do you gents like the room you meet you chosen lady in to be. Do you like a nice sexy ambiance with low lighting and candles or do you prefer stark over head lighting all the better to see the whole place in all its glory. I understand that being able to see the place and bedding are clean is good, but would it not be nice to feel that some effort has been made to create a mood. Also would music enhance or detract, again nice sexy music at a low volume. I have up till now worked from hotel rooms so candles are out, would hate for the fire alarms to go off or worse still sprinklers!!! But I do turn the main lights off or dim once the preliminaries are out the way.

I prefer the lighting to be like me, dim and moody. ;) Just as long as it's sufficient to be able to see what's going on

Music playing quietly in the background is good as well. I find it sometimes serves as a reminder to a punt as if it's a song I like I tend to remember what we were up to when it was playing. Then if I hear the song again at some point on the radio or wherever I get a nice little flashback which usually puts a smile on my face and brightens the day :)

Edited by Burty

In the Autum/winter i love to return after a long dinner and drinks to a warm homely feel...colours, textures, ornaments etc can play a bigger part then you think...

After a steaming hot shared bath/shower nothing better then to be greeted by a naked lady in a warm environment...

As for Spring/summer....almost the complete opposite applies...where even the garden and balcony become appealing and increasingly enticing...

Add good food and drink (to share) to both the above and I think you have a perfect formula!!!

Seeing as I have what could be described as "a good face for radio" I prefer pitch darkness!! ;)

1 person likes this

Definitely low lighting sets the mood but not necessarily candles. On the other hand it should not be so low that I cannot enjoy the visual effect of the lady's delectable underwear and her luscious curves; they are a very necessary part of the whole experience. 

As for music, my personal preference is for classical music playing quietly in the background. I don't know what "sexy music" you had in mind Carmel but I shall never forget my visits to a young lady several years ago who always had classical music playing and the most memorable occasion of all was of us achieving a simultaneous mutual climax to the strains of the 1812 Overture. Definitely fireworks!

1 person likes this

I would guess the majority of people prefer to discover the other made the effort with candles, music at low volume, nice scents....... and then unwrap a variety of sexy outfits etc

For me mood is very important. It shouldn't be too dark and it shouldn't be too light. There should be a pleasant frangrance on the air and low music playing in the background. A girl with a stunning figure stripping by candlelight usually makes a big impression.

it should not be too dark or too bright.  so if its your room invest in dimmers.

worst was a parlour(long gone) in brum that was a converted office and still had the fluorescent tubes.  The ladies looked green!

a comfy bed with no squeaks and well placed mirrors and some decent cushions are more important then candles.

As i Have a "Bad face for Radio", I like the lights brightly on full blast.Or better still in a house with massive glass windows,like in that film "Tree of Life". And the lovely blue sky and the warm summer midday sun shining in.Along with a very confident young lady who has no inhibitions what so ever! Oh and i forgot the music,how silly of me! That has to be Smooth Jazz,ie Simply Red,Bazzer White etc...Ok I know it's never going to happen but i can dream!

I would guess the majority of people prefer to discover the other made the effort with candles, music at low volume, nice scents....... and then unwrap a variety of sexy outfits etc

Annabelle I do think one of the prime differences between the sexes is this candle thing. Lets face the facts if there were only men left on the planet all the candle manufacturers would be bankrupt within a week. The only time men ever buy candles is when they can't be arsed to think of something better to buy a partner.

You do have to remember men buy fork handles not four candles as the Two Ronnies famously pointed out.

4 people like this

One of my regs loves candlelight as opposed to bright natural light, on the basis that "you can't see your conscience in the dark"....

3 people like this

Sounds like a man who has spent too long in churches and confessional boxes.

Sounds like a man who has spent too long in churches and confessional boxes.

I also have a regular who likes candles and the soft lighting it can make, he always has candles, scented ones infact which I love.

Not everyone is the same as you.

Edited by TightYoungEbony

I was very impressed when an outcall lady arrived in my hotel room with candles, her own music player and other trimmings. It certainly made me think that she had given thought to the evening.

My first experience of a candle-scented ladies boudoir was back in 2002 soon after I started to enjoy the delights of this pastime. It was with the aptly named Silk of Wantage for those of you who can remember back that far. She was wearing a diaphanous silk scarfy thing (and little else as I recall) and I nonchalantly removed it and tossed it to one side. We were getting down and dirty when this burning smell took over from the candle scent. The scarf had draped itself across one of the candles!

1 person likes this

I love candles, if I had my way my whole room would be lit up with them. Unfortunatley though decent ones cost a bomb and cheap ones burn out fast so I really need to ration them as I either in a feast or famine when it comes to them. They do caste a lovely glow around a room. Not good in the summer though, a couple of candles can turn a hot day into a bedroom heatwave...I learnt that the hard way

My first experience of a candle-scented ladies boudoir was back in 2002 soon after I started to enjoy the delights of this pastime. It was with the aptly named Silk of Wantage for those of you who can remember back that far. She was wearing a diaphanous silk scarfy thing (and little else as I recall) and I nonchalantly removed it and tossed it to one side. We were getting down and dirty when this burning smell took over from the candle scent. The scarf had draped itself across one of the candles!

One of my cushions has the corner burnt off from this exact issue. I do remember once chucking a baby wipe onto the cabinet then laying down for a nice chat..a minute  later, burning smell, turned out the baby wipe had landed on the side of the candle...eek, spotted it as it caught fire 

I thought girls liked candles for a different reason....

Mother superior goes into the novices dormitofy. 'Right girls, candles out'

POP!!!

Carmen, you have not said what sort of sexy music you had in mind.

I am sorry, I havnt have I. I suppose music is subjective and we all like different genres which is what makes using music tricky. For me I am a Bluesy kind of gal. Of the new artistes I like Duffy, Addele, Paloma Faith and Amy Whithouse. The older stuff I love Billy Holliday, Ella Fitzgerald B B King and John Lee Hooker. The list goes on but you get the drift. Some people would not enjoy some of that stuff I know so I tend to stick to middle of the road stuff.

I was very impressed when an outcall lady arrived in my hotel room with candles, her own music player and other trimmings. It certainly made me think that she had given thought to the evening.

For the second I had imagined a cartoon with some skinny legs behind massive stereo boxes knocking at your door  :D

Which reminds me I could not be bothered to even make the connections for my own music player system when I moved to the new premises.  Maybe I should, as I have some very loud neighbors who seem to be partying all the time..........

Annabelle I do think one of the prime differences between the sexes is this candle thing. Lets face the facts if there were only men left on the planet all the candle manufacturers would be bankrupt within a week. The only time men ever buy candles is when they can't be arsed to think of something better to buy a partner.

You do have to remember men buy fork handles not four candles as the Two Ronnies famously pointed out.

Ha ha, true, yet you will be surprised how many single guys out there try to make the effort when a 'present' waits for them at the end of the effort.  I remember I visited once a guy and his whole house spreading on several levels had candles in every single room, even in the bathroom.  He even led me upstairs with a candle in his hand..... all so romantic  I discovered a large bouquet of flowers waiting for me there and he even asked if I wanted any of the dresses he designed from his large collection.  We had a brilliant time and then even took me home as close as I felt comfortable.  

There are some great guys out there, not everyone is tight........... :)

I do love candles if I get a decent length booking I do go around lighting lots of candles. However as mentioned earlier they either burn out to fast or they're really expensive.

At the moment one of my heater's gives a really nice glow to the room and makes it look warm so I'm sticking with that for now.

I do love candles if I get a decent length booking I do go around lighting lots of candles. However as mentioned earlier they either burn out to fast or they're really expensive.

At the moment one of my heater's gives a really nice glow to the room and makes it look warm so I'm sticking with that for now.

on a day like today it needs to FEEL warm too!!

I agree regarding the heaters. I remember an old boyfriend had one of those really dodgy on the wall over the bath old fashioned ones years ago..years and years ago  ;) and when you turned off the light the glow was very relaxing. They dont half pump out a lot of heat too so I bet your room is snuggly warm

Edited by Chloe Kisses