lickerdave

Image Search For Aw Gallery Pics

17 posts in this topic

Any particular lady? public or private galley pictures?

Pictures that appear elsewhere?

Assuming we're talking about a gallery you can access:

You would need the URL of the image from the pop-up window that appears when you click on an image to view a larger size.

For profile pics, you'd need to clink on the smaller image, then again on the larger one that displays on the profile.

For gallery pics, just click on the image itself and the window should pop.

Once you have the larger window up, you need to disable JavaScript in your browser options to remove the right-click protection, right-click on the image and select "copy image location" or your browser's equivalent.

Viewing the source code for the page will also contain the image URL that you can pop into GRIS.

Can this be done, if so how?

I've got an iMac so I am not certain whether you can do this with a PC but I merely drag the photo onto my desktop, bring up Google Images and then drag the photo into it and - Hey, Presto - Google either finds a match for it amongst the billions of photos they have on file or they don't.  This isn't foolprooof, but it is better than TinEye.

If you have an iphone or ipad there's an app called picfind.

Just hold on the pic and save it to your camera roll, open the picfind app and then select the pic. It'll do several searches including google images and tineye.

Just remember to delete the images after you've finished checking, from the app, and picture galleries including recently deleted if on ios8!

Why would you want to do an image search. If you know whose picture they are just go into their private gallery?? Am I missing something here?? Are you trying to find out if the private gallery images are hers or if others have used the same pictures too??

Why would you want to do an image search. If you know whose picture they are just go into their private gallery?? Am I missing something here?? Are you trying to find out if the private gallery images are hers or if others have used the same pictures too??

some naughty girls use someone elses pix...

is tineye still used or is it not up to date.

In my area there are quite a lot of dodgy looking profiles set up, mostly EE but not always - reverse image searching often brings surprising results. I've reported several fake profiles to AW after doing an image search.

ahh rightyho 

(or wrongyho)  :ph34r:

Edited by Chloe Kisses

ahh rightyho 

(or wrongyho)  :ph34r:

may be worth checking your own pix from time to time to check if anyone is using them...

How do you disable JavaScript on your browser? For Firefox or Chrome?

How do you disable JavaScript on your browser? For Firefox or Chrome?

why?

why?

I suspect because the instructions above on how to do an image search say disable javascript on your browser.....

I suspect because the instructions above on how to do an image search say disable javascript on your browser.....

In Firefox, you can install an AddOn called RightToClick, to disable the right-click disable on AW.

Then configure Common Option

"Disable page context-menu handlers (enable right click)"

I also set Advanced option

"Do not allow pages to protect their scripts."

Not sure if that is necessary.

may be worth checking your own pix from time to time to check if anyone is using them...

Someone did once, cheeky cow, a member sent me a pm to let me know. I emailed her and gave her a good mouthful then reported her to aw. The profile was gone within the hour. She pinched the piccy of my bum when bending over the bath...how very dare she  :angry:

In my area there are quite a lot of dodgy looking profiles set up, mostly EE but not always - reverse image searching often brings surprising results. I've reported several fake profiles to AW after doing an image search.

Quite a good Agency, I've used it a few times, developed a habit of using the nearest pics to hand when new girls arrived. At one stage one girl had her pics against her own bio and two or three could be found on other bios! I'd had pleasurable meetings with the girl in question and knew her sets of pics from times before switching/substitution was adopted.

you can image search for any picture,google image search for instance.If you however mean will the pics show up if they are featured in an AW gallery.Ie it was someone you knew and you wnated to see if they were on there.Public galleries will show up.Private galleries dont.Also i'd question why anyone would be doing that sort of searching.