Oldblighter

Claire30 / Champagne?

13 posts in this topic

I was just browsing around on AW, when I came across a rather lovely vision by the name of Claire30.  Something about her looked rather familiar, and then I realised, the pictures were of Champagne of various agencies this parish. The odd thing is that this Claire30 says she's not able to provide incalls at the moment, but Champagne clearly is.

So my question is, who is Claire30? Is she Champagne in not very good disguise (in which case, why the inability to provide incalls just now?), or is she a fake using stolen photos? Anyone any idea?

Log in to your AW account and inform them, think there is a button bottom left that takes you to a form to fill out, they act very fast these days.

Account is now gone..

Not sure what's going on here: it's either not gone or it's back again!

Link? If I search for 'Claire30' as a username, it finds nothing.

Link? If I search for 'Claire30' as a username, it finds nothing.

Works for me! Perhaps it was temporarily down.

Found her. It was defaulting to another country. So we're saying it is or isn't a legit account?

Q. Do you do CIM or CIF? A. NO. Please don't ask me this question?

What the fuck? She's a prostitute. Why would she not be asked this question?!

Q. Do you do CIM or CIF? A. NO. Please don't ask me this question?

What the fuck? She's a prostitute. Why would she not be asked this question?!

You mean she should do whatever you want her to? I think you're absolutely wrong, you're not buying her but taking part in a mutually agreed transaction. If she doesn't want to do some things (DFK say, or anal, whatever) then that's her choice and you should respect it. She's not just a piece of meat!

1 person likes this

When did I say she should do it? I didn't. I highlighted that, as a service provider, the question is more than likely to be asked. She has every right to say yes or no and under no circumstance have I indicated that the choice is not hers nor do anything she doesn't want to do. However, CIM/CIF is not at the extreme end of requests and it would be a very common question which would come up and one a WG should expect to be asked and answer accordingly.. not "Please don't ask me this question" - a simple yes or no is sufficient.

When did I say she should do it? I didn't. I highlighted that, as a service provider, the question is more than likely to be asked. She has every right to say yes or no and under no circumstance have I indicated that the choice is not hers nor do anything she doesn't want to do. However, CIM/CIF is not at the extreme end of requests and it would be a very common question which would come up and one a WG should expect to be asked and answer accordingly.. not "Please don't ask me this question" - a simple yes or no is sufficient.

I think you may have misinterpreted "Please don't ask me this question": I read it less literally, as a way of emphasising her answer, equivalent to "Absolutely not."

Agree w you Umi. Try Nicha in Paddington, definitely accepts deposits and will pretend-enjoy the whole event. She is very encouraging of the PSE you may want.

@aussieecrocsss in the mouth AND on the face? I'm in Asia and hitting up Philippines for a couple of weeks.. so she will have to wait for my umi.. :D