Ghenghis

What the FAQ does that mean??

21 posts in this topic

All users of this board are respectfully asked to look at the FAQ section which can be accessed from the button marked "FAQ" at the top of the page about 2" or 4 cm for the younger ones beneath the word "VBulletin".

FAQ means "Frequently Asked Questions" and will answer the majority of questions being asked about Board Operations and the way post, reply, quoting etc works.

A quick perusal of this section before posting will greatly enhance your posting experience here.

All users of this board are respectfully asked to look at the FAQ section which can be accessed from the button marked "FAQ" at the top of the page about 2" or 4 cm for the younger ones beneath the word "VBulletin".

FAQ means "Frequently Asked Questions" and will answer the majority of questions being asked about Board Operations and the way post, reply, quoting etc works.

A quick perusal of this section before posting will greatly enhance your posting experience here.

Sorry but can't find FAQ's anywhere. I am being stupid ? Can you tell me - What does Warn Status mean when it's shown below my name ? Have i already upset someone ?

Thanks

Ah but where is the word VBulletin now? If there is still a FAQ may we have new directions, please?

Found it! But it would still be helpful to have guidance on how to find info on how the board works.

Sorry but can't find FAQ's anywhere. I am being stupid ? Can you tell me - What does Warn Status mean when it's shown below my name ? Have i already upset someone ?

Thanks

Yes, you must have. Unfortunately, these punishment tags get handed out without your being directly informed about it. I have one too, and have no idea why, though, at a guess, I probably inadvertently referred to someone who was on the no-posts list in the sensual massage section. I'm not quite sure how long we spend on the naughty step either.

Yes, you must have. Unfortunately, these punishment tags get handed out without your being directly informed about it. I have one too, and have no idea why, though, at a guess, I probably inadvertently referred to someone who was on the no-posts list in the sensual massage section. I'm not quite sure how long we spend on the naughty step either.

3 posts and a warning then. I reckon i now know why. Sense of humour obviously not allowed here then. Thanks for replying Mr Bloom - i'll see you on the step for a chat sometime.

3 posts and a warning then. I reckon i now know why. Sense of humour obviously not allowed here then. Thanks for replying Mr Bloom - i'll see you on the step for a chat sometime.

You don't have a warning against your username at all, and a sense of humour is more than welcome. :)

You don't have a warning against your username at all, and a sense of humour is more than welcome. :)

But i can see it there now - a long white oblong with the words Warn Status written above it !

But i can see it there now - a long white oblong with the words Warn Status written above it !

Yes but it's empty, if it had a dark blue insert, that means you've been warned.

Yes but it's empty, if it had a dark blue insert, that means you've been warned.

Aaah i see, so is it really to do with newbies then, as i notice that you don't have one, empty or otherwise!

Aaah i see, so is it really to do with newbies then, as i notice that you don't have one, empty or otherwise!

Nothing to do with newbies.

Everyone has one but you can only see your own.

Everyone has one but you can only see your own.

As I understand it that is correct, except I guess mods can see the warn status of all members.

If you've done nothing wrong then your warn status will be in white, I guess if you've been naughty it will be in a different colour. As I'm always good ;) mine is always whiter than white.

As I understand it that is correct, except I guess mods can see the warn status of all members.

Indeed we can, apart from TheVicars which is so glowing white in an almost saintly way that we must wear welders goggles just to view his posts.

PN is blessed.

And just to help those newbies who (like me) struggled to find this FAQ, There is a grey link titled "Forum Rules and FAQ" at the bottom right of each page, just above the "Community Forum Software by IP.Board" link.

Aha.. found the FAQ's. Hurrah. 

Nothing in the FAQ's however about adding a profile picture... is this not possible? 

I've tried with large images, small ones... always get the message that the file is too large. 

Nothing in the FAQ's however about adding a profile picture... is this not possible? 

I've tried with large images, small ones... always get the message that the file is too large. 

We don't allow them to maximize discretion for those browsing in public areas.  :ph34r:

We don't allow them to maximize discretion for those browsing in public areas.  :ph34r:

Ok thank you xx

Ha thinking of stealing this post for

My purple thing ....FAQ are you available answer the dates are in massive font capitals at the top of the page massive font that is massive font