Pia

Bait And Switch In Ireland

6 posts in this topic

In Belfast at the moment and was told a bait and switch story from a client this evening.

Client saw a profile advertised for a Swedish, blonde size 10 lady. He made a booking and went to meet her in a hotel. He went to the room and knocked on the door and a size 18 black woman opened the door. Completely baffled he thought he must have gotten the wrong room number so apologised and said 'sorry wrong room' and turned to walk away. She said 'John?' and he went yes, whereby she grabbed him off the floor and lifted him into the room. She said she had more calls with the profile and hence was busier.

He did give her a telling off and explained to her that somehow the profile she used was probably a bit misleading haha.

Made me laugh especially with him thinking it hilarious too. Only in Ireland!

Sadly the next punter may not find it funny, at best she could have her profile removed if they complained to AW assuming that's where she advertise.

It could have been a tale. It made me laugh because he told me the story in such an enchanting way and I put up the thread to generate a giggle.

In Belfast at the moment and was told a bait and switch story from a client this evening.Client saw a profile advertised for a Swedish, blonde size 10 lady. He made a booking and went to meet her in a hotel. He went to the room and knocked on the door and a size 18 black woman opened the door. Completely baffled he thought he must have gotten the wrong room number so apologised and said 'sorry wrong room' and turned to walk away. She said 'John?' and he went yes, whereby she grabbed him off the floor and lifted him into the room. She said she had more calls with the profile and hence was busier.He did give her a telling off and explained to her that somehow the profile she used was probably a bit misleading haha.Made me laugh especially with him thinking it hilarious too. Only in Ireland!

Sounds more like a lift and shift than bait and switch! :blink:

1 person likes this

Love it! Sounds as though he stayed, so it worked. Talk about rewarding a HUGE lie. Once guys walk away, WGs will have to stop fibbing.

2 people like this

He didn't stay but gave her a lecture instead..

1 person likes this