Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
painter1

Bulgaria

6 posts in this topic

does anyone know if this site is Legitimate. Going there soon and expecting to get ripped off if i'm not careful

http://www.callgirlsbg.com/or if anyone know a legit agency Sofia or Burgas.

I been to Bulgaria, but I couldnt confirm the legitimacy of that site for you.

I went around 10 years or so ago........and it was fantastic!. I stopped at the Golden sands (golden flange) resort, which is quite touristy. However, there are always girls knocking about on the street (if thats your thing) during the day (more towards the southern end of the resort). At night, there must be half a dozen lap dancing / brothel type places. Some offering exceptional young ladies!.

If you venture into Varna, you will also find street workers etc. (again if thats your thing - its not mine).

I got friendly with a local cab driver, who took me to the places the locals use - bout £20 an hour. 

The most interesting storey i heard (and I have no need to question it) came from three Manc's (all mature chaps), who made appointments for a scale & polish at a dentists in Varna. They all got their teeth thoroughly cleaned, and part whitened, with a handjob of the dental nurse to finish!!. 

Cracking place for a spot of punting. Just dont be daft anywhere, as most places have east european baboon type chaps, who look like they'd love to pull your arms off for a giggle!!.

The most interesting storey i heard (and I have no need to question it) came from three Manc's (all mature chaps), who made appointments for a scale & polish at a dentists in Varna. They all got their teeth thoroughly cleaned, and part whitened, with a handjob of the dental nurse to finish!!. 

Maybe they could have gone one stage further and filled the odd cavity while they were there.

hmm thanks ive seen those thug types. seem always to be with a pretty girl. They must have a great sense of humour and tell cracking knock knock jokes cos they see ever so popular with the ladies, and as we all know from those womens magazine polls thats the #1 thing girls find attractive in men. ;)

Bulgaria is a fantastic place too visit, i always tend to stay away from the crowds and there are plenty of enchanted towns/villages to be explored!!!

As for the initial question, sorry but have never used that site...but am sure if you went you'll have a great weekend!!!

I have been before many times but not paid directly for sex as local girls were accommodating, they did come with deeper requirements which i could not fulfil.  The age gap is getting too big to get the ones I fancy (20-30)...( also that age demographic has massively diminished in BG as they have fucked off on mass to get away from poor economy and corruption )  it seems as last 2 times I was out for a duck as they say. So It looks like I will have to buy it but I am aware it is risky in a place where the rule of law is wobbly to say the least.