The Happy Punter

Spoilt For Choice (Advice)

15 posts in this topic

Thinking of the following - anybody enjoyed the pleasure:

Sugarbabes International:

Amira - also or used to be a Hamilton's - seriously stunning

Sofia -  has her own website - looks really quite stunning - I like it when a girl is with an agency but also has own website.

Nazim - I wonder if she's wear the Burka - don't ask - a fantasy of mine! :)

Ria: looks delightful but worry she may be to young or new

Hamilton's:

Jessie - looks stunning and sultry

Bijoux:

Emma:  Chinese - a new experience for me.

Layla:  curvy and very nice

Maxes Angels

Vivienne - Dutch and very hot

It's funny because with an independent you get to speak on the phone exchange a few emails - bish, bosh and hopefully bang - but with agencies you can only rely on the website, reviews and the receptionist who invariably will say the lady you have chosen is fantastic!!

Also any advice or steer much appreciate - I did call SB to make a tentative enquiry and they seemed really nice, friendly and helpful. 

I will go for a 90 minute booking - so I enjoy a lady who is both enjoyable and stimulating in and outside of the bed! :) Or at least enjoys a laugh and has a sense of humour.

....WTF....OMG...thank you so much for the head's up.on the mad one ....barge pole definitely....I agree Sofia looks wonderful I agree - any steer on Amira -  - if not no worries - thank you again for taking the trouble to let me know - if you were a bloke I'd offer to buy you a pint :)

Completely agree, about both ladies mentioned.

Sofia is very nice. Also from your list I've met Emma from Bijoux before. She is stunning, very bright and well spoken.

Thanks Jasmine - Sofia does look lovely and like many lovely ladies I know she works for an agency but also has her own website so I can make contact directly which as you know I do prefer. :)

sorry dont know ameria x

Thanks Jasmine - Sofia does look lovely and like many lovely ladies I know she works for an agency but also has her own website so I can make contact directly which as you know I do prefer. :)

I definitely think you should go ahead and see Sofia. Because we are similar physique-wise we have had many a pleasure of the company of the same gentlemen, and I've only heard very good things about her. She's down to earth and easy going to chat to, so you'll both get along just fine :).

Ps. Do tell her how highly recommended she came from Rebecca and me, and then maybe she can buy us that pint ;)

Edited by Jasmine of London
1 person likes this

I definitely think you should go ahead and see Sofia. Because we are similar physique-wise we have had many a pleasure of the company of the same gentlemen, and I've only heard very good things about her. She's down to earth and easy going to chat to, so you'll both get along just fine :).

Ps. Do tell her how highly recommended she came from Rebecca and me, and then maybe she can buy us that pint ;)

.ha ha ha its a deal for defo I will mention you both to Sofia and thank you both for the recommendation - you are right in addition to appreciating the beaut of a curvy hour glass figure I am definitely kinky in that I so enjoy an easy going chat and laugh....I am on the case. thank you so much and happy new year to you both! :)

1 person likes this

Happy new year to you too xx

Do come back to let us know how you got on :) x

Good afternoon, 

Ladies thank you so much for your kind words. I am now eagerly awaiting a call from "The Happy Punter" himself. I would happily buy you that pint Jasmine or whatever else your heart desires. I still have the £20 from a client who tipped me by handing over a £20 note and patting me on the head before he left and said "buy yourself a cocktail on me" Just think how many pints I could buy you with that!  :P xx

Ooh we could get some pork scratchings too! It's a date :) x

Happy new year to you too xx

Do come back to let us know how you got on :) x

Hey Jasmine - I owe you and Rebecca a pint for sure - went to see Sofia recently she was delightful and delicious - we seemed to hit if off - to be honest she is so lovely it would be impossible not to.

I met with Lola as well in the New Year - wow - she also is fantastic

But hey what's not to like and enjoy - lovely hour glass figure, oozing sensuality and sex, happy in their work, sizzling intelligence and fun and laughter - it is any wonder that I am a happy punter! :)

.....ha ha ha well I definitely owe Jasmine a pint having recommended the totally delicious and delightful Sofia - I emerged from her boudoir a very happy punter indeed :)

i recommened too! wheres my pint  happy punter? x

Hey Jasmine - I owe you and Rebecca a pint for sure - went to see Sofia recently she was delightful and delicious - we seemed to hit if off - to be honest she is so lovely it would be impossible not to.

I met with Lola as well in the New Year - wow - she also is fantastic

But hey what's not to like and enjoy - lovely hour glass figure, oozing sensuality and sex, happy in their work, sizzling intelligence and fun and laughter - it is any wonder that I am a happy punter! :)

..ha ha ha...I didn't forget you Rebeca - Im buying you a pint too!

1 person likes this