Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EndulGent

Any Other Good Party Places Now Lmp Has Gone?

5 posts in this topic

I was sad to see Lady Marmalade Parties has been shut down by the boys in blue. A shame. You could have seven nice, sometimes extremely nice girls for the price of one independent or agency girl.

Are there any other party places like it? I did go to one a few years ago which was cheaper than LMP but there were fewer girls and they weren't as good.

I'm coming into London at the end of the month and would love to keep my average fuck per month total up! Money is an issue, though.

Thanks.

Pam parties in asouth London have parties Tuesday Thursday. Friday. £80 4 hours. Just google Pam parties

Thanks for the thing about 'Pam's Parties'. I think this was the organisation I visited some years ago and thought it wasn't as good as LMP ... but, heck it may not be the same and it must have been almost ten years ago (I think!) ... so, I'll definitely give it a go and report back.

perhaps use twitter as a search tool. There appears to have been an influx of party sites in London on there recently, some of them must be genuine as they have some of our staff working there such as Gina, Roxy etc etc