LoveSpunk

Touchless Bukkake Std Risks?

4 posts in this topic

Hi,

can you confirm me something? I've been told that if I swallow semen without touching/sucking a dick, just swallowing a cumshot... that I won't get any STD. You know... bunch of guys cum in my mouth (I won't blow 'em or anything) and I swallow as soon as possible. Internet (internet's users :D) says that saliva and stomach acids will kill STDs. Is it safe and accurate?

Thanks for all reactions.

I think you need to speak to a health worker who is involve with working girls, there maybe some useful information on SAAFE or they may be able to put you in the right direction.

Don't believe all you read on the internet, speak to someone who is qualified, your local GUM clinic may be worth trying.

There's certainly a risk if you have any cuts or nicks etc. in your mouth, if you've recently had any dental work and so on. Small, admittedly, but it's there.

You are relying on a guy telling you he can shoot straight to the back of your throat. Any guys who says he can guarantee this with no side squirts or drips or different levels of squirt power  :cool: are lying. You will get some in your mouth, on your teeth, probably on your lips too so you have to treat its as a cim and swallow