Chloe Kisses

Regional Sub Forums

11 posts in this topic

I love the new sub forums set up in the information forum but why is milton keynes classed as East? Buckinghamshire is sort of in the middle,  home counties?

I love the new sub forums set up in the information forum but why is milton keynes classed as East? Buckinghamshire is sort of in the middle,  home counties?

I thought it was in Scotland?  I've spent the past two days there getting bogged down in Heather :-)

(For the avoidance of doubt, this was supposed to be an inoffensive joke).

2 people like this

I thought it was in Scotland?  I've spent the past two days there getting bogged down in Heather :-)

(For the avoidance of doubt, this was supposed to be an inoffensive joke).

I do hope Heather had as much fun  ;) xx

Fine tuning going on.

Fair enough. I do think its an excellent update

Fair enough. I do think its an excellent update

Heck of a lot of work, sorting out the stuff with no area clues, so some may fine their way to the General discussion forum before it finds its real home.

Yes, as home counties, Bucks, Oxfordshire and Berkshire should probably be south

Please can we have a "Mark this forum as read" button that clears all the regional subforums in a single click.

I renamed "East" to "South Central & East" which seems a little more accurate.

You can mark individual forums as read, or the entire forum via the link at the top level, but unfortunately there appears to be no way to have such a link at an intermediate level.

where do we post about girls who are not subs?

Thank you both for providing this regional organisation and for the work it clearly involved.

I hope it proves a step forward for the users' convenience and increased use of this forum.

1 person likes this