Lohengrin

All Change At Temptations

3 posts in this topic

I'm not sure this should go on the MK board or another geography's (the last debate we had about this was unresolved but I leave it to the mods to move this if they feel it's appropriate to do so) but I notice my sometimes shy and bashful friend (not) and also occasional adversary Autumn has seemingly exited, stage left.  

Temptations is apparently under new ownership effective immediately with site changes, a new name, some new staffers and other stuff to follow imminently.  All the existing ladies are, apparently, also staying on. 

Even though we are not down a parlour, a very sad day in my view.  Autumn is one of a kind (thankfully!) and her wit, imagination, loyalty to her girls, and friendliness to her customers will be missed by a lot of us...me, for sure.  This industry, frankly, needs all the big-hearted, up front personalities it can get.  

Anyway, if I've got any of the details in Para 2 wrong I'm sure Autumn will appear to correct me and if not, good luck whatever you're doing next.  Love ya, Cupid x

That is news to me - I was there on Tuesday - but clearly correct in essence as Temptations Northampton is now The Hot Box.

I wonder if anyone knows and can say if the intended Temptations Birmingham is still going ahead?

I'm not sure this should go on the MK board or another geography's (the last debate we had about this was unresolved but I leave it to the mods to move this if they feel it's appropriate to do so) but I notice my sometimes shy and bashful friend (not) and also occasional adversary Autumn has seemingly exited, stage left.  

Temptations is apparently under new ownership effective immediately with site changes, a new name, some new staffers and other stuff to follow imminently.  All the existing ladies are, apparently, also staying on. 

Even though we are not down a parlour, a very sad day in my view.  Autumn is one of a kind (thankfully!) and her wit, imagination, loyalty to her girls, and friendliness to her customers will be missed by a lot of us...me, for sure.  This industry, frankly, needs all the big-hearted, up front personalities it can get.  

Anyway, if I've got any of the details in Para 2 wrong I'm sure Autumn will appear to correct me and if not, good luck whatever you're doing next.  Love ya, Cupid x

A few minor details, but nevertheless in essence it's correct, so I'm not going to piss on your fireworks.

Thanks for your kind words, L it's always a pleasure chatting to you on here I am sure you will invariably still see me around here.

That is news to me - I was there on Tuesday - but clearly correct in essence as Temptations Northampton is now The Hot Box.

I wonder if anyone knows and can say if the intended Temptations Birmingham is still going ahead?

I handed Temptations and all it's works to its new owner on 1 jan 2015, as for what they do with it, is now nothing to do with me.

I will not be opening in Birmingham, for the same reasons I sold it.

Needless to say some people just can't leave it alone.

So no... but then with the Pleasuredome opening on the 16th, and a lady who certainly knows the ropes at its helm, I'm sure your birmingham parlour woes will be over soon.

From the tweets, it would seem that a few house favourites from a few places will be there.

Rebecca from TMK and The Hot Box

Rose ( Bella) from TMK & Massage Npton

Diana, from massage Npton ( I think she did hush in notts and brum too)

Linzi - i don't think i need to type Linzi's accolades. :)

As for me ... well Im just enjoying some time off with a few appointments splashed across my canvass for some extra colour :)

1 person likes this