harry12

Leicester Parlours

14 posts in this topic

Not been to Leicester for ages 

what parlours are the best nowadays, what are the main ones to goto 

is the one opposite Train Station still there, Dollys ?

or Palm Springs at Lee Circle ?

if they have changed names do the new places have web-sites 

there was also quite a public one in Busy Shopping Road, Narborough Road i think no 66 rings a bell plus a few more dotted about side streets

I am aware of X-Lounge, Hollywood1 and Ladybirds web-sites 

plus ones nearly in Lutterworth and Loughborough which all have web-sites too

thanks

H

Surely someone visits parlours in Leicester ?

I was tempted to reply to your opening post but realised I had no real up-to-date info.

You have the websites you mention. and hopefully people with recent experience will find this new regionalised location and help out.

One you might like to investigate (that I wouldn't think anyone else would mention) but probably only by taking a punt (ho ho) and walking in blind - I think it is called Divine destination in Abbey Street. A discreet look to the entrance and a twisty corridor inside but I do not have recent info on staff. Possibly relatively mature bias.

Thanks for replies, yes knew of Clubclassique sounds like no major changes otherwise.

He mentioned in the opening post he knew that site.

The one dead opposite the train station is I think still there but I think it changes name occasionally and I think I heard it was fully EE in its staffing, which suits some people and not others evidently. It wouldn't be my choice just from having heard of people who didn't think it great.

If you fancy Asian there is

Leicesterthaimassageparlour.co.uk

Whenever I go to Leicester on work I always visit.

i went to the one near spearmint rhino.  Divine Destiny?  Was crazy since they had a sign on the street as if it were a coffee shop.  2 fat girls and one slim spanish girl.  Choose Spanish - was fine. Would go back, but be ready to walk.

i went to the one near spearmint rhino.  Divine Destiny?  Was crazy since they had a sign on the street as if it were a coffee shop.  2 fat girls and one slim spanish girl.  Choose Spanish - was fine. Would go back, but be ready to walk.

Whenever I have gone past it it seemed the most discrete of entrances such as I didn't know what it was, a gentlemen's club or something perhaps and never saw any sort of sign as you describe just a small plaque or something.

When you mentioned crazy I thought that would be the mazy walk through the turns of the corridor.

But of course not denying anything you say from your more recent visit.

And I didn't know there was a Spearmint Rhino nearby although I think I would want to go to that if it was open mid afternoon with girls practising and drinks at sensible prices. I walk past legs Eleven in Broad street and would finally break my laptop virginity if it was open at that sort of time.

Just in case anyone doesn't see my new topic post does anyone who visits X Lounge have news of what has become of the lovely Jaden who, as of March 2015, seems no longer to be there? Certainly no longer on the rota nor on the X Lounge list of "Lounge Ladies".

Oh no real information but saw her several years ago and then just never happened to be in Leicester on a Friday.

then she appeared on the rota in Northampton but only for a few hours and i never so her.

No help therefore but shared hopes...

Has any been to la dolce casa on narborough road which looks like it's reopened or who would you recommend seeing at hollywood, ladybirds or club classique

Thanks joe

Interested to hear it's opened - i had heard a rumour it would be but then everything went quiet.

Worth a look in LDC by somebody local to tell everyone else if it's a keeper?