batman3

Parties With Double Penetration?

15 posts in this topic

are there ant parties that include double penetration?

Monitor the party calendar at greedygirlsparties.com run by Debbie. Occasionally one of the featured ladies enjoys dp and this is usually indicated. Sue, who is a fairly regularly featured lady at the Sutton party site, enjoys all her holes being filled. I also went to one recently where a slim sexy blonde married lady wanted dvp and she got lots of it. You just never know who is going to turn up but the parties are always great fun anyway. You can always email Debbie the day before a party and ask if any of the ladies she knows are going to be there enjoy dp or dvp.

If you decide to try one of Debbie's parties I recommend going to an evening one as there are usually quite a few more women participating than at a lunchtime one.

Also, the very likeable and sexy Monica (MonaRed on AW) runs gang bang parties for up to 8 guys and she loves to give dp opportunities to all attendees.

Also, the very likeable and sexy Monica (MonaRed on AW) runs gang bang parties for up to 8 guys and she loves to give dp opportunities to all attendees.

Have you been? If so what's it like?

Try Serena from Bournemouth. She has periodical Greedy Girl parties where DPs are encouraged. Next one is June 10

are there ant parties that include double penetration?

What!, with you as the reciever?

Been to Mona Red parties and did enjoy it as great enthusiasm is shown by Mona.

Always ready for anal, dp and various positions.

Try Serena from Bournemouth. She has periodical Greedy Girl parties where DPs are encouraged. Next one is June 10

Have you tried Serena? If so I would appreciate any comments you might like to share. She has been on my wish list for some time.

Have you tried Serena? If so I would appreciate any comments you might like to share. She has been on my wish list for some time.

Wouldn't mind hearing about her.

Wouldn't mind hearing about her.

Read my report (121132). I would find it hard to imagine that there is anyone better in the business. She is an absolute knockout to look at and really knows how to deliver the goods, in every sense.

Dp opportunities with two of the ladies at the greedygirlsparties.com party Thursday 29th 20:30.

1 person likes this

VM- I have also sampled all of Serena's orifices, and had DP , which she absolutely loves!

Dp opportunities with two of the ladies at the greedygirlsparties.com party Thursday 29th 20:30.

There was DP available at Debbie's parties yesterday, but only with one girl.

Regards,

davidgood