Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dfg

Pse Inspiration Next Week

8 posts in this topic

As above.  I've read through the various threads but am still not sure so clearly need assistance.

I'd normally call Shakira (recently retired) or Lucia (currently in Poland). May well return to Zizzi who's an old favourite (although I know she's not PSE really), but wondered if anyone had any other suggestions.  Maybe Louise at Sugababes or Mint at AO?  Know they're probably very different though.

Ideally I'm after a full on PSE experience a la someone like Alex who used to be at Maxes. Nationality and shape not massively important.  It's more about attitude, approach and the whole experience!  Pref £150 but can go to £250.

If anyone can give me some pointers I would be very grateful indeed.  

Thank you.  Have a fine weekend.

Kdd aka Kristen on AW. Mature posh totty on Aw too.

Many thanks for the suggestions.  Am grateful.  Would definitely be contacting Kinky Dirty Bitch if her PSE service was £250 and not £350.

Finally have some time to do some looking this morning, so will see....

I agree with both Rebecca more and kdb. You won't regret spending the extra £100.

Hi, recommend highly "Horny Slutty Girl" from other site for her PSE, reviewed her on PN as "Horny Polish Girl" a while back.

Have since visited her a further couple of times for 2 hr PSE which represents ex vfm!

This girl is extremely attractive, very naughty and provides full range incl A if you want a genuine PSE!

Rates v reasonable too, operates from pleasant surroundings, provides no rush service

Also consider Sylvia "Nymphoservice" who I have also reviewed, great outfits/scenarios, seen many times over last 2-3 yrs, delivers all, take a look at her website for full repertoire!

Have fun!

Forgot, Valerie Fox is also quite the firecracker.