Burty

How Was 2014 For Punting?

50 posts in this topic

So how was 2014 for you as a punter?

Did you stick to budget if you have one? Unearth any gems or encounter any definite never see agains?

Any wg's feel free to post about how you feel your year went and no I don't mean if you earned £100k! :P

I had a fine old time, although only actually saw one wg I'd not seen before in the whole 12 months! The year started with a few overnights with a wg I'd seen before who was moving to Australia to live with relatives. From when she left in February through to September I alternated between one other wg I knew well and the wg I'd not seen before, then out of the blue in September my all time favourite turned up unexpectedly for 3 fantastic months which saw me through to just before Christmas.

The only downside was scaring the living daylights out of myself when I realised how much I'd spent... :blink:

Probably had my best ever vanilla punt!! Can't wait to see the lady again!

1 person likes this

Last year was such a lean year for me, as I just didn't feel like punting, even though there was plenty of opportunity.

I guess I was kinda of put off mid summer, where i'd seen a very hot looking Romanian girl near me on a whim, who turned out to be as cold as a frozen trout. Kinda ruined my vibe, but totally my fault for being a cheap skate. 2013 was a decent year for me and had much fun, but there was a couple of dodgy punts, so I think my attitude to punting changed from there.

This year, I do plan to see higher quality WG's, but need to start saving :)

Last year was such a lean year for me, as I just didn't feel like punting, even though there was plenty of opportunity.

I guess I was kinda of put off mid summer, where i'd seen a very hot looking Romanian girl near me on a whim, who turned out to be as cold as a frozen trout. Kinda ruined my vibe, but totally my fault for being a cheap skate. 2013 was a decent year for me and had much fun, but there was a couple of dodgy punts, so I think my attitude to punting changed from there.

This year, I do plan to see higher quality WG's, but need to start saving :)

Let's hope 2015 is more like 2013 for you then ;)

My New Year's resolution to slow down didn't last long either. I found a potential new regular who is quite local to me. It's also started very differently, as my intended punt cancelled the day before so I found a plan B who I called just 2 hours before we met. First time I've ever arranged a punt at such short notice.

1 person likes this

Thanks Burty! I hope so too! :D

HAHA, resolutions are made to be broken...at least in my book ;)

How'd the punt go? Well i hope!?

Thanks Burty! I hope so too! :D

HAHA, resolutions are made to be broken...at least in my book ;)

How'd the punt go? Well i hope!?

It went better than I expected seeing as I'm still pining for my favourite :rolleyes:, ha. I'll do a report when I get chance. She was a very quiet girl and I found I also myself changing my usual "go with the flow" attitude to having to take more of a lead. Still it was a very enjoyable hour.

Cheers! PM me your PN author name if different.

Glad you enjoyed it. Yeah watch out for the quiet ones, i say ;) Give her time.

1 person likes this

So how was 2014 for you as a punter?

Did you stick to budget if you have one? Unearth any gems or encounter any definite never see agains?

Any wg's feel free to post about how you feel your year went and no I don't mean if you earned £100k! :P

I had a fine old time, although only actually saw one wg I'd not seen before in the whole 12 months! The year started with a few overnights with a wg I'd seen before who was moving to Australia to live with relatives. From when she left in February through to September I alternated between one other wg I knew well and the wg I'd not seen before, then out of the blue in September my all time favourite turned up unexpectedly for 3 fantastic months which saw me through to just before Christmas.

The only downside was scaring the living daylights out of myself when I realised how much I'd spent... :blink:

Great as always, but i slowed down considerably from previous years.

Never keep a budget but tend to be sensible (sometimes) and plenty of new ladies time enjoyed...

Hoping 2015 provides just as much fun (if not more).

1 person likes this

Well only started last year so can't really say it was good, bad or indifferent due to lack of anything to compare it to ;)

4 punts last year, already one this year with two more booked (including my first return visit) and contemplating another punt this weekend.

36 punts 10 different ladies £1800 spend @ £50 per 30min, all bar one at  my local parlour.

All punts were 10/10 except for one which was piss-poor with a new girl that only stayed there for about a week (obviously she wasn't cut out for thisa type of work)

36 punts 10 different ladies £1800 spend @ £50 per 30min, all bar one at  my local parlour.

All punts were 10/10 except for one which was piss-poor with a new girl that only stayed there for about a week (obviously she wasn't cut out for thisa type of work)

I envy you Bert - I wish £50 30 min punts worked for me! :(

I had a few more punts than you but with 4 girls - mostly 2 hours or more and 5 overnights but I aint saying what I spent...

I envy you Bert - I wish £50 30 min punts worked for me! :(

I had a few more punts than you but with 4 girls - mostly 2 hours or more and 5 overnights but I aint saying what I spent...

I find 30 min does the trick for me - little and often as they say

Would you care to let us know what part of the world you can get such pricing on a regular basis. Thanks

Probably had my best ever vanilla punt!! Can't wait to see the lady again!

I had quite a few helpings of tutti frutti actually  -  very nice! :)

1 person likes this

I had quite a few helpings of tutti frutti actually  -  very nice! :)

Just take care to avoid the lumpy bits :P

Summer 2014 was when I first dipped my toe in, wish I'd done it 10 years earlier.

Just counted up and it was 14 punts with 4 different WGs, managed to find 2 WGs that I really like (and enjoyed together) so very happy with my first year!

During a sleepless night just finished, I brought to mind a singularly underwhelming punt, so poor that I couldn't even raise the energy to review it here. Apart from that example, last year was fine.

Found my bestest most fantastic girl ever and saw her seven times during the year. Some other very fine punts and only a couple of indifferents.

During a sleepless night just finished, I brought to mind a singularly underwhelming punt, so poor that I couldn't even raise the energy to review it here. Apart from that example, last year was fine.

Would that not be worth a review to potentially save others from the same fate?

1 person likes this

Would you care to let us know what part of the world you can get such pricing on a regular basis. Thanks

Most parlours in Hull are in the range £50 - £60  for 30min and £90 - £100 for the hour.

The Sheffield / Rotherham area is cheaper I believe but no direct experience myself - someone from that area may care to comment.

Most parlours in Hull are in the range £50 - £60  for 30min and £90 - £100 for the hour.

The Sheffield / Rotherham area is cheaper I believe but no direct experience myself - someone from that area may care to comment.

Thanks for sharing that info with us Bert.

2014 was the year I saw punting for what it really is and not what I sometimes imagine it to be. There were highs and lows: from experiences that exceeded expectations to feelings of sadness and despair. Even so, I have no regrets because I have found, in life, decisions and events that initially seem negative, causing disappointment and unhappiness, often lead to positive outcomes.

I thought it would be sensible to punt exclusively my favourite whom I've been seeing on and off for the past 6 years because she knows about my medical condition and its side effects. I figured that if I was meeting new ladies I would have to begin each session with an explanation of such things as dry orgasms and so on. Over the years my favourite and I would occasionally communicate via text, email or chat like friends and I've taken her to lunch more than once. I have written about her on this forum. I called her Nikita in the 'spare ticket' saga, I took her to a social and she's the one who upset me by telling me about her 'toyboy'. I had stupidly allowed my feelings to get out of hand (not for the first time with her) so I decided it would be better not to see her again having punted exclusively with her this year for eleven times between January and July.

Since then I've only punted 3 times, the last in mid October, and a different lady each time. The last one was the best but, although the lady and I got on well, with lovely sex and pleasant conversation, there was no question of my imagining anything more.  

I am now concentrating solely on my wife and things are going well.  I'm obviously having much less sex for now but, with our stronger, happier relationship, I'm feeling optimistic for 2015.  

1 person likes this

That is what I call proper budgeting  :D

A total of 46 punts for 2014. Saw a wonderful variety of women including Thai, Russian, Romanian, Croatian, Moldovan, Uruguayan, Hungarian, Polish, Indian, Italian, German, Iranian, Brazilian, Spanish and an EE of indeterminate origin :cool:

The total number included 10 visits to my regular (who's Thai) and two separate trips to Frankfurt for the FKK clubs and one to MK. Don't know how much it all costs but it must be at least £5,000

Very happy memories of 2014 and of the 46 visits, 45 were great and would repeat and one was indifferent but would still like to see her again cos she looks so beautiful :P

2015 is off to a great start with one visit to my regular under my belt and a visit to MK planned for a few weeks time :)

Punting - its what's living is all about ;):)

2 people like this

Would that not be worth a review to potentially save others from the same fate?

I have sent you a PM.