Calynx

Slippery Sex

36 posts in this topic

The post about ‘How Was 2014 For Punting’ has prompted me to record one of many memorable experiences last year.

Based on the old adage that you should try everything once except incest and Morris dancing, I’ve had an urge to try nuru massage for some time. I’m sure many of you have tried it, but not me, so where to start? I could, of course, have gone to see an exponent of the art. There are quite a few about – including a regular poster here I see – but time and distance precluded those I’d identified. Anyway, I regularly see a lady who I have lots of fun with and we’ve introduced each other to the odd kink from time to time, so what’s one more?

We’d discussed it a couple of months ago. She wasn’t aware of the potential joys of immersing oneselves in essence of seaweed any more than I was, but was willing to give it a try, and agreed to buy a small bottle of the stuff. I arrived on the appointed day in early December and she’d made appropriate preparations. The bedroom was cosy and warm, there was a sheet of black PVC on the bed, and the jar of nuru gel was gently warming in a jug of hot water. After the usual pleasantries we both had a hot shower and, without drying ourselves, retired to the bed. The warm gel was poured into a wooden bowl (my contribution to the proceedings) and diluted with more warm water, and once suitably gloopy we proceeded to coat ourselves in it.

Well, you can rub it everywhere, and once you start squirming and sliding around together the sensation is wonderful. The best fun I’ve had for ages! The only concern I had was due to my age. I’m not as nimble as I used to be and on a couple of occasions was in danger of slipping onto the floor!

4 people like this

Well, you can rub it everywhere, and once you start squirming and sliding around together the sensation is wonderful. The best fun I’ve had for ages! The only concern I had was due to my age. I’m not as nimble as I used to be and on a couple of occasions was in danger of slipping onto the floor!

This sounded so great until the last part. As someone who managed to slip while taking a simple bath with a wg, nearly drowning us both and getting kicked in the nuts which could have ruined a long awaited overnight booking, I think I might have to pass on this. Sounds like fun though ;)

I've always wanted to try Nuru, especially from a cute petite asian SP. This is definitely on my to do list this year. :)

Emma at Butterfly Touch is a master in the art of all things sexual (including Nuru)...

She is proving everso popular so plan that diary way in advance!!!

Back to slippery sex and you can also get a good effect by smouthering lots of oil during a massage (posted something similair on the shower sex thread), body-to-body contact has never felt so good!!!

1 person likes this

I think such a massage could only go hand in hand with a huge smile on one's face  :D

1 person likes this

There is nothing quite so much fun as a Nuru Massage...for both parties  :D

Emma at Butterfly Touch is a master in the art of all things sexual (including Nuru)...

She is proving everso popular so plan that diary way in advance!!!

Back to slippery sex and you can also get a good effect by smouthering lots of oil during a massage (posted something similair on the shower sex thread), body-to-body contact has never felt so good!!!

Warm oil is fabulous, I find olive oil of all things the best for a body to body, it warms even more on the skin and provides a far slippier massage than the regular massage oils do, they tend to feel thick and full of friction if you are used to giving Nuru massages in comparison. 

I'm sure it's healthier and full of monosaturates too. Toss the salad?

I'm sure it's healthier and full of monosaturates too. Toss the salad?

haha it melts from your body heat so becomes slippier the more you massage rather than just disappearing into the skin like massage oils do. You do have to reapply eventually but not as much as often..smells nice too although it does make you feel hungry  :D

1 person likes this

Had this a couple of years ago with Laura MacKenzie of Barons Court and it was great fun!

I've had a hot Oil massage but would LOVE to try Nuru

can you actually have sex when oiled up to that extent? slipping all about, can you get any purchase ?

can you actually have sex when oiled up to that extent? slipping all about, can you get any purchase ?

I don’t know about ‘oiled’ up because you then have the potential problem of the oil damaging the condom. Nuru, of course, being water-based is perfectly harmless to condoms.

But, yes, there is a problem. Firstly getting the condom on and secondly achieving docking at the right port of entry. Neither is insurmountable!

Warm oil is fabulous, I find olive oil of all things the best for a body to body, it warms even more on the skin and provides a far slippier massage than the regular massage oils do, they tend to feel thick and full of friction if you are used to giving Nuru massages in comparison. 

I love olive oil - it's the staple of all my cooking and I'd love to extend my experiences with it, but doesn't it have its limitations with regard to protected sex?

I don’t know about ‘oiled’ up because you then have the potential problem of the oil damaging the condom. Nuru, of course, being water-based is perfectly harmless to condoms.

But, yes, there is a problem. Firstly getting the condom on and secondly achieving docking at the right port of entry. Neither is insurmountable!

I should imagine, what with heat of the moment, passions getting worked up etc. going with the flow might be impeded by slippery conditions.

Yeah, i totally think the whole point of Nuru is more about tantric style sex with minimal penetration? Tbh, i'd probably blow my pipe through all that luscious friction action going on ;)

Personally, i'd be nervous about the condom potentially slipping off, especially if condom is put on post oiling up towards the end of session. No matter how hard one would be, I'm sure in the throes it could potentially slip down and eventually end up like a crumpled wizards hat on her cervix! shouting GRIFFINDOR! :o lol

I've never actually had sex when going to proper massage parlours, it's always been HJ or BJs for the H.E, so haven't a clue really, but it's what i'd imagine with Nuru.

lol lubbery jubbery.

i suppose it goes without saying, that this is not a 15 min quickie.................................

I love olive oil - it's the staple of all my cooking and I'd love to extend my experiences with it, but doesn't it have its limitations with regard to protected sex?

well you see thats what a lovely hot soapy shower is for half way through the booking. I wouldnt recommend NOT showering before you commence use of a condom with ANY sort of oily massage. I am not sure tbh if olive oil would be okay or not as its not mineral oil but still, with oil about there is always the chance of something slipping anyway which wouldnt be very good would it. Im off to google this actually x

Yeah, i totally think the whole point of Nuru is more about tantric style sex with minimal penetration? Tbh, i'd probably blow my pipe through all that luscious friction action going on ;)

Personally, i'd be nervous about the condom potentially slipping off, especially if condom is put on post oiling up towards the end of session. No matter how hard one would be, I'm sure in the throes it could potentially slip down and eventually end up like a crumpled wizards hat on her cervix! shouting GRIFFINDOR! :o lol

I've never actually had sex when going to proper massage parlours, it's always been HJ or BJs for the H.E, so haven't a clue really, but it's what i'd imagine with Nuru.

lol lubbery jubbery.

Well to be honest you do have to wipe down the parts that are going to be meeting the condom or it would just have little feeling anyway for either party as the Nuru gets EVERYWHERE. You can have a slow sensual time with Nuru plus the added bonus is that if a guy particularly likes a certain part rubbing up and down he can always get on top of the lady and slide around too. I find Nuru to be great fun personally, yes you can be all serious about it but you should to in with sense of humour fully equipped and ready for use also, with something this slippy slip ups can almost occur, I've almost slipped off someone and off the bed more than once, it depends on the shape of the guy If Im brutally honest. Most guys are fine but once i did have a guy with a large and extremely muscled bottom, it was almost impossible to glide over it back and forth so it did bring some giggles to the experience, mind you, there are always giggles with Nuru I find, from both parties  :D

Olive oil is not safe with condoms either latex or silicon based. I couldnt find a listing for ANY oils that are safe with comdoms other than coconut oil and then only with polyurethane condoms. I would be wary of anyone  offering a full body to body with coconut oil though as it is expensive when used in the amount you would need for a full body massage so they MAY be mixing it with other oils. So, regardless of the type of oil it seems you will need to wash it off anyhow. Doesn't that just add to the fun though?  ;) 

Brill, always cook ya sausage with olive oil, lads!

Brill, always cook ya sausage with olive oil, lads!

Grilling is healthier!!

1 person likes this

what about some lard?

dunno, why dont YOU go and do some googling and find you own answer lol...if its safe then you are all in there my friend but I can't imagine it would smell that great when warm  ;)

However, I have seen Cisco (think thats how its spelt) advertised on certain sex toy websites as lubricant, thats american cooking fat so your luck may be in

Edited by Chloe Kisses