RogerWeekly

Ebony Ladies

28 posts in this topic

Not many lovely black ladies around in either milton keynes or northampton at the moment. Losing Mille at MK and Soft touch was very bad news.

I have been excited by the appearance of the stunning Jai at Anabellas though but fear her list of services seems a bit limited. Anyone confirm otherwise?

Agree, list does seem a bit short... but might worth a go.... How about Sasha, looks fun...?

Not many lovely black ladies around in either milton keynes or northampton at the moment. Losing Mille at MK and Soft touch was very bad news.

I have been excited by the appearance of the stunning Jai at Anabellas though but fear her list of services seems a bit limited. Anyone confirm otherwise?

You may want to post this in the relevant forums. Northampton is not included in this region and Milton Keynes has it's own sub forum since the recent changes. For what it is worth and you may determine this as bias but the client feedback we have received for Jai so far on site has been 100% positive. 

I am sure the feedback is good, she is absolutely gorgeous and any time with her even if a hand job would be pleasurable, but would be very very keen to see here is a fuller range of services were offered. The last lady as stunning as Jai was Caprice who was a legend in every way.

Yes Flybye, Sasha is on my list as well as Foxy ahead of Jai unless those services get expanded.

I am sure the feedback is good, she is absolutely gorgeous and any time with her even if a hand job would be pleasurable, but would be very very keen to see here is a fuller range of services were offered. The last lady as stunning as Jai was Caprice who was a legend in every way.

Yes Flybye, Sasha is on my list as well as Foxy ahead of Jai unless those services get expanded.

Foxy is a must!!!

Still not visited Jai as its a bit of a drive but when an opportunity presents itself, I would want to get and see her first. Missing Princess Millie still who did briefly work at soft touch northants which is not on my radar nowadays

Whats Jayda like in MK ? think thats her name. Black ladies seem to be a bit thin on the ground in MK, apart form the lovely Jai who I was going to visit this week only to find she's not about  :(

Since the lovely Hope (of Rushden) retired some time ago I've been on the lookout for another Ebony lovely in my area. Two I have identified but not yet had an opportunity to visit may be of interest to others and if anyone has had the pleasure perhaps they could PM me or briefly say what they thought here. They are:

LolaMarie www.**/1838769 in Luton and

GabrielleStarr www.**/1803916 By coincidence also in Rushden.

Uncle Pokey

Given up on Gabrielle of Rushden, one minute she's back and the next she's disappeared again. Nice girl though if you can track her down, great kisser. The luton Lolamarie, bit expensive but looks tasty. Hopefully off to see Demornay this afternoon at the Hotbox. See that soft touch couldn't keep onto yet another ebony lady rihanna, how many have come and gone from there now. Bloody shame because there is nothing better than a soapsuds session sliding around with a gorgeous black bird, the soap contrasts so well with the skin tone, phoooorrrrrrr

Has anyone seen Jai yet at Anabellas ? she looks absolutely stunning and now has a twitter page with some great pictures. Really pretty, great butt and all round sexy lady. I'm hoping to see her next week in MK for some Nuru.

Ok, I'm off to peterborough now se see Alitah69 (google to find her), fantastic boobs, I mean really fantastic boobs. Will be dressed as my secretary but not for long as I remove the layers. It will conclude when she mounts me and rides me vigour. Jealous ?

Great session as ever with Alitah, was looking forward to Jai this week at Anabellas but she's fallen off the midweek rota, hope she returns soon

Saw millie in Bedford last week, looking sensational too. Hope she continues there or comes back to Northants. She is a damn sexy lady

This has become the Roger Weekly weekly edition - see what I did there.

And a very useful source of up-to-date info people will appreciate.

If you could now expand your research to cover the Midlands, we would appreciate it.

Saw jai in london, pretty but going through the motions. Fun to talk to however no problem with attitude

Zara Vallentine? a bit cryptic, who is she and where. Checked at Vallentines Peterborough and nobody there with that name. A lady called Chanel looks quite hot but those pics have been there for years.

Saw Alitah again, she just got out of the shower, lovely and wet and her dark skin looked all the better for a few water droplets which I promptly hoovered up. She asked me to give her a good pounding doggee style and I obliged, nice session.

Midlands, saw Farah Delaney a couple of months back, she's normally in Birmigham but did a tour to Northampton. Not quite like her pics any more and some very heavy scarring on boob reduction and tummy tuck. But nice girl.

Must catch Jai soon but Millie is the one for me at the moment, sexy as hell, especially covered in bath foam and legs around my ears

I had thought I had finally found the ebony WG on.my dreams (since Hope of Rushden & Northampton retired) laat week. I saw Tina  in Cambridge. She's about 22, Zimbabwean and has the sort of ass Nicki Minaj would be proud of. Add to that beautiful,intelligent and very confident she was the perfect package. I say 'was' because she has disappeared off and left no forwarding address. Any one know what's become of her ?

I've not seen Shantie in Luton but she looks a real possibility. The gallery pictures are really bad but her price for a 2 Hour session seems reasonable.

http://www.adultwork.com/1469379

Uncle Pokey

Hi guys found this thread….desperate for a god black girl. Any recommendations.

In Northampton i have been having lovely times with Toyah at Massage Northampton and Summer and Cyn at HotBox.

All very different but I love them all - and pure coincidence they are all black though personally I think it takes a lot to beat a friendly, positive, pretty black lady.

1 person likes this

If you fancy a nice sexy massage, the lovely Amanda from Uganda does a hot grape massage with a vigorous ending. Doesn't mind wandering hands either

If you can wait, the gorgeous Jai is back in MK soon after a boob job, looking forward to that myself :wub:

1 person likes this

I've discovered (and experienced) another rather lovely black girl.

Have a peek at:

http://www.adultwork.com/2377880or http://www.adultwork.com/Andy%26jem

Jemma is a tit man's wet dream. She also has a first class bottom and a really lovely face plus a tight pussy.

Andy can act straight and is only 'O-Bi' in any event.

They are very friendly and are available evenings and sometimes Friday afternoons MK17 area.

Uncle Pokey

wow, good find, very nice indeed. Shame she doesn't seem to see people on her own, looks stunning.

May slip off to see Ebony Amanda for a hot oil massage