vivluvsme

The Pleasure Dome Opens Today

17 posts in this topic

The Pleasure Dome in Birmingham is set to be opening today so best wishes to all involved.

I hope anyone lucky enough to be there on the first day has a good time and passes on the news and gossip to the rest of us.

You and your website rota absence complaints - quite right too.

I rang an established parlour this evening to ask who was there tomorrow and was told not known and should ring tomorrow but that's no good if you are wanting to decide whether to travel or not for an early appointment.

Actually I think I was speaking to one of the SPs rather than the receptionist.

VLM,

To be fair twatter does say temp website...

Lets see what transpires.

Yes, I imagine there are a 1001 things to have to take care of with any parlour so when it is a brand-new one that can be multiplied by 1001.

I'll do the maths later...

Webby doesnt work on android phone...

Webby doesnt work on android phone...

It does work, but doesn't fit very well. Try viewing it on a landscape view than the usual portrait view.

Good to see a new parlour in Brum but have my doubts about the organization....rang to see when Diana the black girl featured on their website is available & the reply i got was a mystified ' Diana ? Not sure we have a Diana working for us !!'....to be fair it could be anyone answering the phone but the vagueness of Brum parlour rota's is incredible...you get the feeling they have no idea who is turning up for work from day to day...this goes for all Brum parlours it seems

1 person likes this

Good to see a new parlour in Brum but have my doubts about the organization....rang to see when Diana the black girl featured on their website is available & the reply i got was a mystified ' Diana ? Not sure we have a Diana working for us !!'....to be fair it could be anyone answering the phone but the vagueness of Brum parlour rota's is incredible...you get the feeling they have no idea who is turning up for work from day to day...this goes for all Brum parlours it seems

Hi Lewis

Firstly I must apologise for the phone call, in fairness to Joy our receptionist she wasn't aware of Dianna because she hasn't started with us yet (Dianna will be with us on Thursday 12th February) and yes, at the moment, as it very quiet I'm sure you can appreciate, girls are ringing in sick on a daily basis, as no doubt with other establishments.       

The reason why there was no rota page is because we have been working on a temporary website but I can confirm our new website has been up and running since yesterday and I will use the rota page there for the w/c 9th     As I have always said see our twitter page for instant up-to-date information but I appreciate no good if you are planning your week.

It is in hand but as a new business we have had our shortcomings I recognise that but we are trying to get it right I do read the boards and take note of all concerns you boys have.

Linzi

website is much improved now

I have seen Dianna and she is worth seeing.

Girls dont look to great to me on there!!

Amber looks sensational.

Amber looks sensational.

I have seen her elsewhere and she is really nice - and tall...

I have not found it too easy either. Does anyone have there new number/website? thanks.

I have not found it too easy either. Does anyone have there new number/website? thanks.

they seem to have closed down.

Again, do the research. It's been discussed.