Jimmyredcab

Adultw0rk

46 posts in this topic

Can we please have a ruling one way or the other.

Is ADULTW0RK a banned subject or not ---------- we know that certain subjects are banned such as the street scene or transexuals but we do not know where we stand with ADULTW0RK. :rolleyes::confused:

Confused of Hornchurch. :rolleyes:

I would hope that it is not a banned subject, sure there are some false reports and made up profiles. But then there are some genuine girls on there, a number of which are on here too.

For me as long as you look with your eyes wide open you can find some really nice girls on there.

As this site is to discuss paid for sex scene, I dont feel you can exclude one of the other major players in the scene.

IHO :rolleyes:

I didn't ever think there was such a rule ie: banned subject, more that one doesn't use PN to post in a manner that actively promotes that site. I think it's ok to slag that site off though.:rolleyes:

I didn't ever think there was such a rule ie: banned subject, more that one doesn't use PN to post in a manner that actively promotes that site. I think it's ok to slag that site off though.:rolleyes:

Galahad has made it clear that no FR's contain referance to A.W be it in the body of the report or a link to the site by url. the reasons for this have been made clear and we must respect G's reasons why.

Threads containing questions on technical problems with A.W should be directed to that site to deal with, not here. By all means post warnings here, but we are not here to promote another site that has abused PN's facilities.

Galahad has made it clear that no FR's contain referance to A.W be it in the body of the report or a link to the site by url. the reasons for this have been made clear and we must respect G's reasons why.

Threads containing questions on technical problems with A.W should be directed to that site to deal with, not here. By all means post warnings here, but we are not here to promote another site that has abused PN's facilities.

No disrespect here but a number of recent FRs have made mention of A/W by using this abbreviation in the text, a recent FR by Dreamweaverman also has a list of ladies he has punted with off there including adding their A/W nicknames in brackets, something i had FRs rejected for, so i assumed it was now ok to mention A/W as long as no links are given. He refers to A/W as that site in the FR.

Threads containing questions on technical problems with A.W should be directed to that site to deal with, not here.

So ADULTW0RK is not a banned subject as long as we don't ask each other questions about it. :rolleyes::confused:

ADULTW0RK does not have a chat forum for us to ask questions, that is possibly why some members ask on here. :rolleyes:

No disrespect here but a number of recent FRs have made mention of A/W by using this abbreviation in the text, a recent FR by Dreamweaverman also has a list of ladies he has punted with off there including adding their A/W nicknames in brackets, something i had FRs rejected for, so i assumed it was now ok to mention A/W as long as no links are given. He refers to A/W as that site in the FR.

Report it.

So ADULTW0RK is not a banned subject as long as we don't ask each other questions about it. :rolleyes::confused:

We are not here to promote them, no confussion.

ADULTW0RK does not have a chat forum for us to ask questions, that is possibly why some members ask on here. :rolleyes:

If anyone has a problem with that site then contact them via mail, PN is not here to offer techy help or any of there problems.

If anyone has a problem with that site then contact them via mail, PN is not here to offer techy help or any of there problems.

I hear what you say, but somone asking a question in a forum is not really a case of them asking PN for techy help is it? It's them asking a community of fellow members who have a shared interest and are likely to include some who can answer the question.

If one person in a pub asks a mate for advice on a computer problem, is the publican therefore offering techy help to his regulars?

It's a difficult area to tread, dictating what a community can and can't talk about in a forum. It would be easier sticking your head up your arse.

That's not meant to be a suggestion or to be offensive by they way, just making a point.

this just shows how crap A_W's customer service is. No email address for problems, just a shite FAQ bit.

No forum, no customer service.

this just shows how crap A_W's customer service is. No email address for problems, just a shite FAQ bit.

I rest my case M'lord.

If anyone has a problem with that site then contact them via mail.

I rest my case M'lord.

Pretty much the response I expected. :rolleyes::(

I rest my case M'lord.

whoa. I think that discussing their shortcummings here is a quite valid topic.

Pretty much the response I expected. :rolleyes::(

Then why bother posting at all if you knew the answer? if you have a problem, dont bring it to the forums, take it to Galahad.

whoa. I think that discussing their shortcummings here is a quite valid topic.

and the problem is?

Then why bother posting at all if you knew the answer? if you have a problem, dont bring it to the forums, take it to Galahad.

My problem was to get a clarification of the rules -------- I thought that was one of the reasons we have moderators. :rolleyes::confused:

I only contact Galahad when I have a real problem, I don't see ADULTW0RK as being a real problem. :rolleyes:

My problem was to get a clarification of the rules -------- I thought that was one of the reasons we have moderators. :rolleyes::confused:

I only contact Galahad when I have a real problem, I don't see ADULTW0RK as being a real problem. :rolleyes:

Please contact Galahad, ask him the reason for the word filter please, its been talked about before.

and that goes for everyone else.

and the problem is?

closed thread today........

I know Gal doesnt like them, but most posts aboit it on here are less than complimentary, so probably do them more harm than good.

Why doesnt someone create a new site and do it properly?

Please contact Galahad, ask him the reason for the word filter please, its been talked about before.

and that goes for everyone else.

I don't need to contact Galahad, having spoke to him face to face I fully understand his concerns regarding ADULTW0RK FR's.

Why is it that moderators see a simple question as a challenge to their authority, I just don't get it. :confused:

closed thread today........

I know Gal doesnt like them, but most posts aboit it on here are less than complimentary, so probably do them more harm than good.

Why doesnt someone create a new site and do it properly?

Again, I rest my case M'lord.

I don't need to contact Galahad, having spoke to him face to face I fully understand his concerns regarding ADULTW0RK FR's.

Why is it that moderators see a simple question as a challenge to their authority, I just don't get it. :confused:

Nothing to do with my authority at all, I could have pointed you to this section in the posting rules.........

"Comments, suggestions, complaints, etc. are always welcome - by PM, NOT on the board.

The board rules and management policies are not open for public debate. Posting any messages about board rules or the board management will result in being put on pre-moderation status and possibly being banned from the board. Basically, if you aren't here to talk about adult services with other hobbyists, then go somewhere else!"

Now that would be using my authority, But all I ask is you contact Galahad and the same goes to everyone else who has an issue with A.W, we are not here to promote them.

But where is the line between discussing them and promoting them?

am i right it is Ok to discuss em but not OK to promote them?

and is a guy posting here saying he is having difficulty promoting them?

The site is poorly run and by discussing its shortcomings here I dont think will raise its staus 1 inch IMHO.

Surely it's as with any subject, discuss it but not in a derogatory manner. Nothing wrong with constructive debate. Oh and the word filter is essentially ineffective now.

Nothing to do with my authority at all, I could have pointed you to this section in the posting rules.........

"Comments, suggestions, complaints, etc. are always welcome - by PM, NOT on the board.

The board rules and management policies are not open for public debate. Posting any messages about board rules or the board management will result in being put on pre-moderation status and possibly being banned from the board. Basically, if you aren't here to talk about adult services with other hobbyists, then go somewhere else!"

Now that would be using my authority, But all I ask is you contact Galahad and the same goes to everyone else who has an issue with A.W, we are not here to promote them.

Can I highlight this bit ---------

"The board rules and management policies are not open for public debate."

I did not regard asking for clarification of the rules as questioning management policies ---------- it would appear that I was mistaken. :confused:

Jim, you opening post should have been made by mail or pm, not on the forum as detailed in the posting rules, but I let it stand, but you still dont grasp my answers and just want to pick holes, you know the reason why the word filter is here, If you want to promote A.W then start your own forum. Please grasp the fact we do not allow Fr's with A.W links, if you want to change that then again contact Galahad.