Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bigdipper

Newtingles

5 posts in this topic

Does anyone know what is going on at Newtingles, Stoke .? The website hasn`t been updated for a few weeks now except for a notice asking that prospective clients ring in for rota information. Seems very strange.

Could just be the person who does the tech stuff has left but obviously more useful if a regular there can tell you and us the situation.

I had gathered it was popular and deservedly so but just not in the right area for me - I cannot find my way round the 5 towns.

My first visit to Head Office involved me parking up in Newcastle and walking along a long, long road to get to it.

i have gone by train ever since...

Edited by vivluvsme

Hi, I had roughly the same problem finding my way around Stoke, and also ended up at Head Office but found the girls were rather on the young side for me so I bit the bullet and decided to find Newtingles and found it remarkably easy. Its 2 mins drive off the A50 on the Derby side of Stoke and easy parking on the street outside.  I downloaded Google map to help me. Re original enquiry... I can`t access Newtingles website at all now but have emailed Julie (the owner)  hoping she may be able to clarify the situation. I hope they are not closing as I have been a regular there for six years and have never had cause for complaint.

Dont know why the rota is down, been like it for weeks, shame i dont go that often, but when i do, the ladies are nice and dont get the hassle you get at Head Office, of girls wanting to charge extra for this and that. I dont mind paying the going rate, not even looking for much else other than 'normal' activities, but would rather know what i'm paying at the start, rather than finding the till ringing up as the session progresses, a bit off putting.

Hi, New website now up, new name. tinglesmassage.com  . Not an improvement imho but early days yet.