waterlad

Ripley Area

8 posts in this topic

Circumstances meant I've been unable to visit some old haunts. Enigma used to be my favourite. Any news/updates on recent situation there. I notice website has some new names and faces (is one Sam who used to work at Codnor?). Hopefully be able to visit soon and renew laughter with Sue Caroline and Linda and meet these new lasses if anyone can recommend. Any updates on other places in vicinity most welcome.

Directors lodge pinxton. Near m1 j28

Ceasers Codnor I went there Monday. After reading a few negative posts on here was a bit sceptic . I was greeted by a very pretty receptionist, very friendly in fact couldn't do enough to please. She told me prices got introduced to ladies, I decided to have the 2 girl special with blonde called Billie absolutey stunning and Leanne. They got in juccuzi with me for at least half an hour , those girls did everything possible plus kissing which some don't do at other places. They then took me to a room had a sexy massage and then down to the best bit. I had the best time ever , even when you finished the girls got me drinks, and talking to me whilst I was in sauna . On the way out the receptionist asked if I was happy with service. I'm definitely going to be going back to Ceasers

Enigma Spa website has gone a bit minimal and not up to date eg rota. Anyone know why?

Alex looks alright on Ceasers website - fit body

See lots of new photos on Enigma Ripley website. Plus a twitter feed. Anyone know if anything else changed (eg girls). Long time since I last visited

See lots of new photos on Enigma Ripley website. Plus a twitter feed. Anyone know if anything else changed (eg girls). Long time since I last visited

Incredibly they have a rota on their website - as a long standing customer I am sure you can work out who is new.