Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
steviex00

Least sexy picture of a WG

18 posts in this topic

Following Intersted's excellent thead on sexiest pics of WGs, I thought I would pose the question - what's the least sexy pic of a WG you've seen?

I know ladies come in all shapes and sizes and I'm not trying to start a "God she's ugly" type of thread. Has anyone visited a lady then seen pics afterwards that don't truly indicate what she's like? After all, how many times have we read "her pictures don't do her justice!"

I cant say that i have seen anyone like that, but i would wager that some of the current crop of "Bride of Wildenstein" photoshop horrors on say, Supreme 69 site, would be contenders.

Anyone taking bets on how long this thread lasts. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Anyone taking bets on how long this thread lasts. :confused::rolleyes:

I think there should be honour amongst gentlemen and this thread should be closed down.

Not very nice thread I must admit....:confused:

Where do you want start?

I've said on here before, that considering the ladies are trying to attract business, a large proportion use some terrible photos with which to appeal to a punter. It also surprises me how many punters see women without knowing anything how she looks. Why?

On the 'other' site, I have seen some grotesque and 'in yer face' pussy shots that do nothing other than make me move on. My preference is for subtle, sexy photos, where the photographer has used a proper camera not a mobile or cheap point & shoot, and there is some artistic ability displayed in the setting, clothing or lighting.

You wouldn't buy a car if the manufacturer simply displayed a pile of the components in the ad, so why pay for a WG just on the basis of seeing an arse, fanny or nipple?

Where do you want start?

Look ----------- I could post links to a hundred dodgy pictures, as soon as someone does that the thread will be removed. :confused:

Is there a web site of old granny hookers? 70 and 80 year olds? Someone posted a link once. The pictures almost made me throw up,

Following Intersted's excellent thead on sexiest pics of WGs, "

Praise for Interested? What a shock!

Not very nice thread I must admit....:confused:

I read the OP as asking have you seen any girls where the photos dont do her justice, have i got it the wrong way round ?

Praise for Interested? What a shock!

Its xmas. The time of miracles! :confused:

Where do you want start?

I've said on here before, that considering the ladies are trying to attract business, a large proportion use some terrible photos with which to appeal to a punter. It also surprises me how many punters see women without knowing anything how she looks. Why?

On the 'other' site, I have seen some grotesque and 'in yer face' pussy shots that do nothing other than make me move on. My preference is for subtle, sexy photos, where the photographer has used a proper camera not a mobile or cheap point & shoot, and there is some artistic ability displayed in the setting, clothing or lighting.

You wouldn't buy a car if the manufacturer simply displayed a pile of the components in the ad, so why pay for a WG just on the basis of seeing an arse, fanny or nipple?

I seem to recall that Honda or Audi did something very close to this :confused:

on the other site a lady named bibbwdee has a photo of her 3 some friend barton kitty. only the brave should view imho

I seem to recall that Honda or Audi did something very close to this :confused:

I believe you're thinking of

, genius ad for the last generation Honda Accord.

Eye of the beholder ... not my taste but that bbwbidee has a feedback of 16.

The ones that turn my face are the fake ones on t'other site. They may look great but when I work out it is fake I do frown :confused:

I read the OP as asking have you seen any girls where the photos dont do her justice, have i got it the wrong way round ?

Thank you Mr. Speaker. You are right and I was a bit surprised to see the comments of others. Anyone who has read any of my 100s of posts should know I didn't mean to cause offence and I don't pick fights on here for the sake of it.

And Interested, your thread was excellent - I speak as I find, so praise where praise is due.