Gashinhand

Pre Punt W##k?

52 posts in this topic

Before having a pop at my first punt I was wondering if it might be a good idea to have a pre punt wank a little while before I go? Might sound daft but after checking out pics of various girls I'm pretty certain that a 30 main session might end with 25 minutes of cuddling!!

No.

Nothing more annoying than a bloke who can't come despite best efforts and then he sheepishly admits he "shouldn't have a wank earlier."

whats with w##k?  i think we can say wank in here

i think blokes have to decide on this knowing their own bodies. 

you do not say how long before.  I would think you have to think carefully. too long a gap and it wont help, too short a gap and you will have the issues lyd describes.

and banging away for a long time will piss a girl off not least because it will make her uncomfortable.

think it has been known...... thankfully rarely

that some thoughtful men make a booking and proceed to have the aforementiioned  w**k...... go stone  cold and then cancel the meeting.

:rolleyes:

1 person likes this

whats with w##k?  i think we can say wank in here

i think blokes have to decide on this knowing their own bodies. 

you do not say how long before.  I would think you have to think carefully. too long a gap and it wont help, too short a gap and you will have the issues lyd describes.

and banging away for a long time will piss a girl off not least because it will make her uncomfortable.

Maybe one of the ladies could expand on this - what would be considered a long time? I'd genuinely be interested to know!

Maybe one of the ladies could expand on this - what would be considered a long time? I'd genuinely be interested to know!

Not to mention require a condom change.

Time depends on the position too.

I don't know if its a good idea.  All I know is it can save me a lot of money as I am a useless tool afterwards so it stops me making bookings which is great for my pocket as I want to keep to a budget!

Impossible to answer! 

It would vary women to woman and tbh it would depend on the bloke and how she felt about him, his technique and probably his cock size! 

Before having a pop at my first punt I was wondering if it might be a good idea to have a pre punt wank a little while before I go? Might sound daft but after checking out pics of various girls I'm pretty certain that a 30 main session might end with 25 minutes of cuddling!!

What's the point? You have a wank is that not enough? Would also be cheaper!  Do you think it would make you last longer with a sex worker if you did? If so why?

Better to book a sensible length appointment and have a couple of pops!

1 person likes this

I'd leave off wanking for 24h, or at least overnight, before a punt, otherwise why bother? If you know/think you'll come quickly, tell the woman and then you plan the session accordingly, i.e. take it slowly, or have a quickie and then a rest if you think you can come again within the time.

I don't know if its a good idea.  All I know is it can save me a lot of money as I am a useless tool afterwards so it stops me making bookings which is great for my pocket as I want to keep to a budget!

I suppose the clue's in the name.

I suppose it was about time this subject was raised again, it's 18 months since it was last debated.

1 person likes this

For an answer to your question check out The Inbetweeners

After some more thought and a good chuckle at some of the replies I've decided that its probably not such a good idea! Defo don't want a floppy situation, best to just be straight with the lass and take it from there. Cheers for the replies chaps.

After some more thought and a good chuckle at some of the replies I've decided that its probably not such a good idea! Defo don't want a floppy situation, best to just be straight with the lass and take it from there. Cheers for the replies chaps.

Deliberate? :)

no no no dont have a pre punt pop....let it all build up, more intensity, vigour, feeling, arousal...youre not the only one who will be pleased but she will thank you for it as well. Ok, there may be a while before youre ready to go again, but im sure between the pair of you, you guys could work on the process if cuddles is a bit flat!!!

silly idea - as it drains your desire to the extent you feel like cancelling

i did a PPW once - and it was the most boring punt I ever had

Bad idea, why reduce the number of times you come in a session? Why not start with a quicky for round one and then a nice slow one for rounds 2-5.

lol, I should point out that round 2 is hard enough for me, or perhaps I should say isn't rather than is.

Edited by Prince Charlie

Wow, cumming 5 times?  Trying to make other guys jealous?   :)

Wow, cumming 5 times?  Trying to make other guys jealous?   :)

No!! He points out that the second coming is often a step too far!

That wouldn't make too many of us jealous.

I have trouble coming 5 times in a week let alone a session

In a session

Edited by djs4862

think it has been known...... thankfully rarely

that some thoughtful men make a booking and proceed to have the aforementiioned  w**k...... go stone  cold and then cancel the meeting.

:rolleyes:

That can only be a good thing. Even better to do it just as you think about making a booking.