Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Terry

Maxes A-Levels?

26 posts in this topic

Can anyone recommend me an angel from Maxes that does anal? Problem is I can't seem to find which ladies actually provide the service. I don't have an account there, unfortunately.

:lol:

julia simple

Pretty sure Julia doesn't do A-levels unless something's changed recently

Pretty sure Julia doesn't do A-levels unless something's changed recently

Your right she does not do A. i can recommend Samantha, Molly, Jessica, Sasha, Gab, Kelly & Alex

Alex, Isabelle, Gabriella, Rio Lee, Molly, Kelly, Samantha. I've been in all their asses. Alex is by far the best.

sorry my mistake i meant samantha,julia sticks a dildo on the wall amd anally bludgeons herself,but no cocks

sorry my mistake i meant samantha,julia sticks a dildo on the wall amd anally bludgeons herself,but no cocks

Does she really, hmm would definitely like to see that :P

Don't Poppy, Alexis, Francesca and Jessica still do anal then?

Also Abigail and Darcy too? They used too but I'm not a member so cannot check the services galleries, can someone clarify this and my previous post? 

Poppy does anal and is very into it. She will also talk filth whilst you do it and encourage you to do it harder. 

I've done Alexis, Gabriella, Megan, Poppy, Mai Bailey, Valerie Fox and CarmenBlack (purple site name can't recall what she was called back then. CarmenBlack wouldn't even try anal. Alexis and Poppy did it for quite some time. But if I was to return it would be to do Gabriella again.

I've done Alexis, Gabriella, Megan, Poppy, Mai Bailey, Valerie Fox and CarmenBlack (purple site name can't recall what she was called back then. CarmenBlack wouldn't even try anal. Alexis and Poppy did it for quite some time. But if I was to return it would be to do Gabriella again.

Megan did anal??

Who was Carmen Black?

Megan did anal??

Who was Carmen Black?

Ah Carmen Black was Lexi.

1 person likes this

Megan (which is back working, this time on the purple site) did anal. Saw her earlier this year and she was back on the swing of it and once again getting used to do anal.

Megan is back? Any chance you can share the nick on aw Pls? Pm If you prprefer. Many thanks

Might be worth mentioning here that I noticed recently that Poppy, now she is gone from the Maxes site, is on AW as poppy.fields (assuming the profile is genuine and I see no reason to doubt it).

Might be worth mentioning here that I noticed recently that Poppy, now she is gone from the Maxes site, is on AW as poppy.fields (assuming the profile is genuine and I see no reason to doubt it).

Ah the profile is genuine, I saw her last week with Lia Amelia and put a review on here, had a lovely 90 minutes.

I wish Julia and the now (ex Maxes) Meg would join the others and go on the purple site.

They would be in more control of their profiles.  It's good to see Megan has put her genuine age as well than the ridiculous mid-twenties she had for a few years on maxes site.

julia is stunning,perfect english and body,filthy,happy to do watersports

a nice lady too boot as well

x_Megan4U_x

hi everyone,

i've just come across this post as i was looking for Megan but i can't find her on AW with that profile name. Has she disappeared again?.......just my luck!

hi everyone,

i've just come across this post as i was looking for Megan but i can't find her on AW with that profile name. Has she disappeared again?.......just my luck!

Nope she is still there yay!

If that link don't work go to the search page, location London, name Megan, you should find her there.

I'm not a member of Maxes , does Julia have selfies and additional photos in the members section?