cookie69er

Any Mk Girls With A Very Long Tongue?

8 posts in this topic

Hi Guys (and girls of course), 

I did a post on this a while back but with so many new girls around MK, thought it was worth asking again if anyone can recommend a girl that has a very long tongue please?  Previously Joanna Steele (no longer around) and Chloe Kisses (great!) were recommended.   

The visual aspect is key for me, so it's important the girl is happy to show it off......

Thanks for any comments  :P

Sounds like there could be a gap in the sex toys market for Strap on tongues and tongue extenders ! 

Should have guessed there was something like this for the girls.

Seems that Ruby at Annabellas is making quite an impression in this area (yet to enjoy a booking myself but will do so soon....).

A bit of a gap since this was first last commented upon by the fabulous Daisy, but for anyone interested I'm very happy to report that both Michelle at Annabellas and Misty (previously Missy until very recently) at MKE both have extremely long tongues, comfortably in the nose touching/bottom of chin category.  Just as importantly both girls are incredibly friendly, utterly beautiful and very happy to make the most of their assets.  Renata at Annabellas was another fine example but unfortunately has since left the area from what I can tell

If anyone can add any further recommendations, perhaps from the various new girls in the past year, that would be great!  

1 person likes this

what a great question, have any of them also got vibrating tongues?