Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
newkid

Sandy's Superstars - in need of photo updates?

7 posts in this topic

Is it only me that has noticed this? Have had some great punts at Sandy's and am questioning quality of premises or service generally but (Behold the Underlying Truth) ... some of the girls are VERY different in the flesh than what they look like in the photos...

On my last visit I got it right - the girl I saw had the same body as the one in the photo but the other 2 girls that were free when I arrived and in reception did not have the same bodies as I was looking at on my mobile as I waited?!

Has anyone else experienced this - same girl with a different body to that advertised?! :rolleyes:

Is it only me that has noticed this? Have had some great punts at Sandy's and am questioning quality of premises or service generally but (Behold the Underlying Truth) ... some of the girls are VERY different in the flesh than what they look like in the photos... On my last visit I got it right - the girl I saw had the same body as the one in the photo but the other 2 girls that were free when I arrived and in reception did not have the same bodies as I was looking at on my mobile as I waited?!

Has anyone else experienced this - same girl with a different body to that advertised?! :confused:

Happens all the time wherever you go mate. It goes with the territory so to speak.

You could have missed out the Sandys part in your title.

Is it only me that has noticed this? Have had some great punts at Sandy's and am questioning quality of premises or service generally but (Behold the Underlying Truth) ... some of the girls are VERY different in the flesh than what they look like in the photos...

On my last visit I got it right - the girl I saw had the same body as the one in the photo but the other 2 girls that were free when I arrived and in reception did not have the same bodies as I was looking at on my mobile as I waited?!

Has anyone else experienced this - same girl with a different body to that advertised?! :confused:

Photo updates? Most of the photos are less than 3 months old; all the old ones having been replaced since their photographer got a studio & stopped just taking them in the bedrooms. Some of the girls have even had 3 or 4 sets done in this time.

The only problem they have at the moment is that; as he says on the Little Black Book, of fitting those girls that want new photos into his busy schedule.

Edited by Himagain
Typo

I've always found the photos @ sandy's very accurate???

been to sandys a few times and i find it best to look at the pics on the wall for any girls "new" to me . all pics pretty accurate at sandys i would say.

maybe all girls ages minus a few yrs :D but nothing new in that :D

Photos on most websites seem old- I always ensure I see the girl before deciding who to go with, as some are better looking in the flesh, others not.

I've made the same comment in a few FRs I did years ago. I was so sure that one girl wasn't even the one in the photo, I even left the room and went back down to the wall were the portraits hang, and sure enough, other than blonde hair and a vagina, they shared nothing.

I've been very disappointed with SS, maybe because the level of service, accuracy and attitude of HoD is such that everywhere will be a disapointment.