Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CC57

To Chat Or Not To Chat.

31 posts in this topic

Chatting, before, during or after. What is your preference? Or all three. Or none if the afore mentioned. I have just had the most enjoyable hour with a returning client. Showered first, cup of tea with some lovely chat whilst reclining on the bed then some kissing, cuddling and exploring. With more chat, more of the above. Then some getting down to business. More chat and debate. So on and so forth. Lovely, an ideal appointment. What is yours?

Sounds exactly like my regular lady with me.

1 person likes this

Chatting, before, during or after. What is your preference? Or all three. Or none if the afore mentioned. I have just had the most enjoyable hour with a returning client. Showered first, cup of tea with some lovely chat whilst reclining on the bed then some kissing, cuddling and exploring. With more chat, more of the above. Then some getting down to business. More chat and debate. So on and so forth. Lovely, an ideal appointment. What is yours?

Pretty much wot you wrote above works for me :)

One regular I see tends to not chat too much at first but gets stuck in quickly and we have a chat when she's worn me out...

My ideal booking with a regular is meet up and have a little drink or bite to eat first which builds nicely up to the main event later.

Depends on what level of English your partner has..

Always like to crack on ( with initial pleasantries) and then chat at recovery and then afterwards if there is time..  I don't have regs so unlikely to build up much knowledge and history to talk for long...  Met one Polish lady who was very chatty, nice lady,  but I kept thinking I wasn't really there to chat..she was too nice and so had to gently move things on...

Hope I'm coming across as a complete b$stard but i'm really in it for the sex not a relationship.. We are all different I suppose.

Depends on what level of English your partner has..

Always like to crack on ( with initial pleasantries) and then chat at recovery and then afterwards if there is time..  I don't have regs so unlikely to build up much knowledge and history to talk for long...  Met one Polish lady who was very chatty, nice lady,  but I kept thinking I wasn't really there to chat..she was too nice and so had to gently move things on...

Hope I'm coming across as a complete b$stard but i'm really in it for the sex not a relationship.. We are all different I suppose.

Actually as a service provider, it is not about what I want, but what my client wants. As this time this is what he wanted it suited me. But having said that, should he have wanted to get on with it, then that is what I am there to provide. I loved this session with him but would equally love a lets get on with it. It really doesn't matter what I like and if I enjoy my clients experience even better.

Sounds, like my typical visit, since I do like the longer visits ( 90 mins -2 Hrs) ....during recovery  time even a little snack & drink to replenish the energy levels.

1 person likes this

"Hope I'm NOT coming across as a complete b$stard...  " is what I meant to say ...

1 person likes this

For me a punt is about more than simply "getting my rocks off".

A little "get to know you" chat for 4/5 mins breaks the ice as we gradually get closer to each other, and the touching starts. Then some kissing and mutual undressing as we explore what gets uncovered; a few muttered queries about what turns me on, and what turns her on, and then the main event which I hope to make last 30 mins or more. Then a wind down chat before a shower and a lingering kiss inside the door as I depart.

If it were simply a climax I was after, a magazine and some tissues would do the job!

1 person likes this

As stated elsewhere i love to chat, so the sorroundings make little difference as long as the company is good...

.....yeah I enjoy a good conversation - its a deal breaker for me really - that give and take of good conversation, intermingled with laughter fun etc etc is a key reason I enjoy visiting independent ladies - all my punts that go well have good conversation or chatting as a key ingredient - as for my regular lady ...well could chat all day and night to her ....I guess sometimes punting isn't just about the sex is it and anyway I find sex so much better when the conversation flows easily and readily..

6 people like this

.....yeah I enjoy a good conversation - its a deal breaker for me really - that give and take of good conversation, intermingled with laughter fun etc etc is a key reason I enjoy visiting independent ladies - all my punts that go well have good conversation or chatting as a key ingredient - as for my regular lady ...well could chat all day and night to her ....I guess sometimes punting isn't just about the sex is it and anyway I find sex so much better when the conversation flows easily and readily..

That's it for me as well. We sometimes see comments from those who don't like to chat in paid for time that they're not there for a date or a relationship.

Not chatting in paid for time is their prerogative of course, but it isn't about that for me. My prime reason for seeing a wg is for sex as well but that's how I get the most out of a booking. I simply enjoy it more when there is a build up and a rapport between myself and the wg, and if it costs me half an hour's extra time then so be it. More often than not regulars are flexible with time anyway so it's not an issue.

I find it great to have a little catch up chat with a regular and it's nice when you each remember things the other has talked about before. It all adds to the overall experience for me.

2 people like this

That's it for me as well. We sometimes see comments from those who don't like to chat in paid for time that they're not there for a date or a relationship.

Not chatting in paid for time is their prerogative of course, but it isn't about that for me. My prime reason for seeing a wg is for sex as well but that's how I get the most out of a booking. I simply enjoy it more when there is a build up and a rapport between myself and the wg, and if it costs me half an hour's extra time then so be it. More often than not regulars are flexible with time anyway so it's not an issue.

I find it great to have a little catch up chat with a regular and it's nice when you each remember things the other has talked about before. It all adds to the overall experience for me.

...we share a similar approach to punting I feel - each to their own etc but the ladies whose time and companionship I enjoy, as well as sex of course, are intelligent, interesting women - and so conversation and really good conversation flow easily and naturally - I am having sex with a person after all and I often find that, sex as a given, that the things I remember and hold onto and yes even cherish, are the fun and interesting things we talk about.

The lady I see most regularly is a wonderful conversationalist and as my preference is for longer bookings with her - 3. 4, overnights etc this ingredient is crucial for me - I have punted where there just isn't this connection and despite the sex being OK or even very good, I don't tend to return - so for me, the chatting vibe is key.

It makes me smile when I read of gentlemen who pour scorn on this notion - it reminds me of when I used to play rugby - we men like to talk tough in the bar, appear hard and functional about sex, relationships etc but I never believed it as the same men are no where near as full of bravado or bullshit, one on one or or their own - so I am aware that admitting to the chatting vibe makes one appear all Fluffy - but do I look like I give a shit!!

And yes its true - great conversation - great sex - what amazes me is anyone would think that strange! :)

If that is what the guy wanted then fine for him.. Just seems a lot of money to pay for an hour to do a lot of talking instead of fucking! Me I'm not really there for chat and not at all bothered if people think I am a complete bastard! My ideal punt is to get whatever service I have asked for and has been agreed upon with the sex worker and to leave happy! Everyone is different!

I'm amazed at just how much you got done in an hour! I can just about fit in foreplay and sex in an hour.

I don't have an ideal type of booking because it depends on how I'm feeling at the time. i.e. slow and sensual or hard and fast. Both are equally enjoyable.

For me, it depends how I'm feeling at the time. Sometimes the gent won't even get a "hello" until half hour into the booking. So that could be the perfect booking at the time... Just pure animal sex. At such times, chat is the last thing on my mind.

Other times, a slower pace is called for where there's some chat before we get down to the nitty gritty. Again, that would be the perfect booking for that moment in time.

I suppose it can depend on the length of booking. A longer booking can afford a leisurely pace which means we can chat away without worrying about whether I will get my fill or not [it's all about me don't you know!]

A longer booking can afford a leisurely pace which means we can chat away without worrying about whether I will get my fill or not [it's all about me don't you know!]

How nicely put Jasmin, you do have a way with words! :)

How nicely put Jasmin, you do have a way with words! :)

Cant help it. The older I get, the greedier I become. x

1 person likes this

Before,during,after or all three.Hmm.Now i do tend to waffle on and do love a natter so i'll have to say all three.For me its a more relaxing and enjoyable time with a chat

before is a must, essential to develop a rapport, after of course, it would be rude not to. During? Depends on the topic

If that is what the guy wanted then fine for him.. Just seems a lot of money to pay for an hour to do a lot of talking instead of fucking! Me I'm not really there for chat and not at all bothered if people think I am a complete bastard! My ideal punt is to get whatever service I have asked for and has been agreed upon with the sex worker and to leave happy! Everyone is different!

..I agree we are all different - I don't think your a complete bastard just as I feel sure you don't think I'm a complete Fluffy....live and let live - although I think for the sake of clarity - I do a lot of chatting and lot of fucking - but I'm like that I like to get the best of both worlds! :)

for me personally, no chatting at the expense of what I am essentially there for - to de-scale my pipes.

after blowing a couple of rounds - depending on the intellect level of the WG and the compatibility may share a few words, if we click then chitchat may pursue (when this does happen I'll be more likely to re book that WG) - and in that case a more relaxed visit would ensue otherwise I'm out of there.....

(if I were a WG, I reckon I'd be my prefect client - clean, punctual, right change and knows why he's there - no fucking about so to speak)

1 person likes this

..I agree we are all different - I don't think your a complete bastard just as I feel sure you don't think I'm a complete Fluffy....live and let live - although I think for the sake of clarity - I do a lot of chatting and lot of fucking - but I'm like that I like to get the best of both worlds! :)

I'm with you Happy Punter ..... and I'm adamant that the sex is better when there is a good rapport. It's not at all like I just want to sit there and have a long chat to delay the main event, but a bit of a friendly exchange, even just to put each other at ease, makes things flow so much better. And I really enjoy having more of a conversation afterwards, I'm always interested in what makes people tick, whoever they are. But one thing I am not into is macho banter between blokes talking about women in a derogatory way, which I think is where a lot of this fluffy nonsense comes into play (there's a lot of it on the other board, going on about 'WGs' and 'I'm just paying to fuck' etc). If that makes me fluffy, so be it .... I think those guys are missing out personally).

3 people like this

interesting bit of automated censorship going on there .... I typed 'pro**ies' not 'WGs'

Personally I would prefer not to chat but that seems to just happen.......... :D

interesting bit of automated censorship going on there .... I typed 'pro**ies' not 'WGs'

Word filter.Theres a particular type from a particular site who seem to favour that word.Hopefully the filter hasn't upset you too badly.

One site i'm on regularly changes their filter to include some random words.Definatley makes for some fun posts.

Word filter.Theres a particular type from a particular site who seem to favour that word.Hopefully the filter hasn't upset you too badly.

One site i'm on regularly changes their filter to include some random words.Definatley makes for some fun posts.

not at all, I don't like that particular word used by a particular type from a particular site

..... and I don't get upset very easily at the best of times, I'm quite a thick skinned kind of fluffy 

1 person likes this