CC57

To Undress Or To Strip

93 posts in this topic

After recently being asked if I like to be undressed by my client I realised the answer for me is yes. But not many men do this. Infact I think only a few have. Ladies what do you prefer? And gents do you like to undress your lady (if she is dressed that is) or let her get on with it or do you like her to strip for you?

2 people like this

Mutual unwrapping is an essential for me; the more layers the lady has on, the more fun I have in removing them, all the while building up the tension and eroticism of the moment.

Depends what she's wearing and how difficult it is to take off! :)

Nowt so comforting as to realise that, after the outer layers have been discarded, you've both been sensible enough to wear the full thermals. And it means that you're both warm from the off.

Undressing a woman is as much part of the pleasure as is exploring her carnal knowledge. When i see a girl almost naked, from the get go, it makes the meeting not so pleasurable.

2 people like this

Not bothered either way really but I always insist my clients keep their socks on.......  (some men like to be undressed and some don't.... if I ever meet a guy who does the striptease I shall change job immediately).

Never mind fifty shades of grey................. I think I have seen fifty shades of yellow on a few thou  hundred  toenails over the years.

:blink:

It varies for me. I don't mind being undressed or stripping and same with my clients, some whip all their clothes off in seconds and some are shyer and need a bit of help! 

I always offer for my guys to unzip me, sometimes it follows on to them undressing more of me and sometimes it doesnt, the offer always helps though. Same for the guys, I always prefer to undress them slowly as we go along but some just strip off straight into the buff so that works too. Ive noticed the ones who strip off into the buff though rarely then come and try to undress me, they maybe have a quick snog and a feel but ultimately they hit the bed with me fully dressed so I do it myself, its all cool.

I love it when a guy undresses me, unfortunately most do not know that you never take out the stockings inside out, girls prefer to have them rolled out.  Or release the bra after a long effort......  (Which reminds me of that bugger that I called my ex and I taught him well on how to do this: i hope he is applying the rules to the new girls he met....)

2 people like this

An essential life skill that a man must learn is how to unhook a lady's bra properly

3 people like this

An essential life skill that a man must learn is how to unhook a lady's bra properly

Some guys move my hair to the side then kiss my neck just before he unzips my dress, I love that :wub: ...others just come up behind me after shedding their clothes, reach around, grab my tits and rub their cock on the back of my dress.. :huh:   nothing like a spunky dress to kick off the day  <_<

Edited by Chloe Kisses
2 people like this

Preferably one handed - keeps the other one free for other stuff :D. Worked a treat last night, I'm getting quite good at it! As for undressing - never got the chance she was stripped down to her lingerie within 30 seconds of entering my room!

I love undressing a lady and on two recent visits that's what I have done.  I also like it when the lady undresses me!  There have been occasions where the lady has whipped off her bra and I have ahh thats a shame as I wanted to take it off!  I actually will request this most of the time as it can form part of fore play.  Unbuttoning, unzipping lovely!

1 person likes this

Some guys move my hair to the side then kiss my neck just before he unzips my dress, I love that :wub: ...others just come up behind me after shedding their clothes, reach around, grab my tits and rub their cock on the back of my dress.. :huh:   nothing like a spunky dress to kick off the day  <_<

I love kissing the neck but not so keen on sperming your dress!! :o

I love it when a guy undresses me, unfortunately most do not know that you never take out the stockings inside out, girls prefer to have them rolled out.  Or release the bra after a long effort......  (Which reminds me of that bugger that I called my ex and I taught him well on how to do this: i hope he is applying the rules to the new girls he met....)

I am getting better at the bra unzipping thing!  If it were GCSE I would perhaps get a grade C pass at bra unzipping!  Good enough but still room for improvement!  I will have to go on revision course.  Are there any ladies on here offering an intensive revision course for me!  :)

I personally prefer someone to undress me and I also love to undress a man.

DFK him whilst I fiddle with his trousers and try and get the little (or big) guy out haha! Sometimes it's a task.

I always wear stockings suspenders and nice lingerie for my bookings unless otherwise requested and most of my older clients love to unclip and roll the stockings down!

1 person likes this

I am getting better at the bra unzipping thing! If it were GCSE I would perhaps get a grade C pass at bra unzipping! Good enough but still room for improvement! I will have to go on revision course. Are there any ladies on here offering an intensive revision course for me! :)

The bra thing is hilarious! I think it's so cute when they can't do it!

I have one long time regular who the first time we met unclipped mine with his one hand! I was amazed hahaha.

1 person likes this

I have one long time regular who the first time we met unclipped mine with his one hand! I was amazed hahaha.

So there's two of us then!! :P (see post #13) Edited by Burty

So there's two of us then!! :P (see post #13)

Oh yeah!

That's a skill you've got there, most of my clients struggle with two hands hahaha ;)

I am getting better at the bra unzipping thing!  If it were GCSE I would perhaps get a grade C pass at bra unzipping!  Good enough but still room for improvement!  I will have to go on revision course.  Are there any ladies on here offering an intensive revision course for me!  :)

Ha ha, wait until you reach the point where you have to learn how to properly take off a woman's stockings without driving them mad!

Indeed is so hilarious when they start grunting and sweating as if is the most difficult thing to do!!!  One ex used to be like that, until one day I gave him a lesson on how to open and close a bra, even asking to repeat that.  From that day onwards he was a master at doing these things.... and many others.  It looks like I am a very good teacher  :)

1 person likes this

Ha ha, wait until you reach the point where you have to learn how to properly take off a woman's stockings without driving them mad!

I really like watching the lady remove her stockings.....anticipating a bare legs moment...!

I really like watching the lady remove her stockings.....anticipating a bare legs moment...!

Only a bare legs' moment?   :P

There is also something damn erotic about unzipping a ladies dress...

2 people like this