Ace Bham

Best Massage Parlour In Brum?

6 posts in this topic

Hi people. I am new to this site and been punting for a few years now.

Had some great experiences and alot more worse tbh.

But what u guys reckon is the best parlour at the moment?

I met a amazing gal at Ambassadors a few weeks back, did the lot FK, lapdance even let me finger her ass. But cant remember her name! been back a few times since then but she was not there so dissapointingly walked out.

Erotic Studio and Blue Ice get most positive comments on here as far as I recall.

But while not remembering a good girl's name is unforgivable (for you and for us), the bane of Brum parlours is not having an up to date rota so your experience can be avoided so if you went to the Studio, say, it's hard to know in advance who might want to see (I like MILF Nicole and Indian Lucky on Saturdays at the Studio).

Sorry VLM about not remembering her name. I am on a mission to find her again. When i do i will defo share the news ;-)

Sorry VLM about not remembering her name. I am on a mission to find her again. When i do i will defo share the news ;-)

No apology needed - it's more your loss than ours!

You will get frustrated about the poor/lack of websites so you might need to keep a list of your successful punts and their work days.

Whose ur fav independant girl? im finding vivastreet so annoying with the amount of fake pics used.. so frustrating

Walked away from so many as they were just not what was advertised

That's why any parlour that got a good rota and pics sorted would make a killing. The Pleasure dome should do that but oddly no info on here about it that I have seen so far.

I don't see indies as a rule in Brum and the one I have seen a few times from AW is Natasha, a busty blonde. But others think she is too limited in her services. i just get on with her and it's almost like boys ticking off a list when she lets me getting away with doing something extra.

Didn't realise Vivastreet was so bad for false pics; thought that was mainly an AW failing - though i do not recall finding I walked into a an AW booking and it was a different girl.

It takes time to learn to read all the signs and decide if you are satisfied it's kosher and there is more info on AW than Viva so there are more possibilities for being convinced or suspicious.