genghis69

Are there too many brothels in MK?

27 posts in this topic

Oops! I mean parlours. Every other FR these days seems to be of a girl in MK. Isnt too much choice just as bad as not enough? Is it worth me driving up from London to sample the delicacies of MK?

Simple answer nope!!! You can never get too much of a good thing!!

Come to Leicester and see what we have got!!

There's proberbly f*** all else to do in MK.

snowballing in the ski slope?

market forces will dictate the answer to the question ultimately

Come to Leicester and see what we have got!!

Nothing!

Tacky, unsubtle parlours that have seen better days, situated on main roads where everyone can see you come and go. No thanks.

There aren't any decent indie girls in Leicester either. Gimme Nottingham, any day.

market forces will dictate the answer to the question ultimately

Spot on.

In a similar vein I was asking someone the other day whether a parlour group can get too big?

Truly have no axe to grind here, but do wonder that should a franchise become too big, will it end up attracting too much attention from the authorities and/or the underworld?

Oops! I mean parlours. Every other FR these days seems to be of a girl in MK. Isnt too much choice just as bad as not enough? Is it worth me driving up from London to sample the delicacies of MK?

Why drive .... lots of trains from the centre of London ... takes about 45 minutes ... then a short walk .... bus or taxi drive or if you prefer a good Indy ( there's lots of them ) ... some will even pick you up from the station and back again .... :confused:

Why drive .... lots of trains from the centre of London ... takes about 45 minutes ... then a short walk .... bus or taxi drive or if you prefer a good Indy ( there's lots of them ) ... some will even pick you up from the station and back again .... :confused:

That is true if you live in Central London, I don't, so driving is the only real way to get there ---------- which I did to see the famous Crystal, well worth the drive. :D;)

That is true if you live in Central London, I don't, so driving is the only real way to get there ---------- which I did to see the famous Crystal, well worth the drive. :D;)

Jimmy .. get a redcab or taxi to the nearest station .... oh sorry cost too much :confused: ... how about the tube ... ? ... :o

That is because us ladies up here are fab! :confused:

To our knowledge there are four; Madam Becky's, MK Angels, Shadows and ouselves, House of Divine.

Compared to local towns such as Luton, Bedford and Northampton this is average or even below average. Perhaps it just highlights to quality in Milton Keynes rather than the quantity ?

Perhaps you should be saying why parlours NOT in MK arent getting a FRs?

Nothing!

. Gimme Nottingham, any day.

me too . . :confused:

Yes I would agree. On top of that, lots of girls getting FRs from the MK region may simply mean that they are earning them and has little to do with the number of parlours.

Yes I would agree. On top of that, lots of girls getting FRs from the MK region may simply mean that they are earning them and has little to do with the number of parlours.

Open a parlour in MK, set high standards and employ quality girls. Punters are pleased. MK gets a good reputation. Top talent gravitates towards MK.

It took about 4 years.

There can be a correlation btwn quality (incl quantity of quality) offered and number of field reports - cf Manchester and Birmingham.

A Parlour i use on ocassion in North London only has one lady on per day so would never receive as many FRs as somewhere like Annabellas which has multiple ladies each day. It does get regular FRs mainly positives though.:confused:

To our knowledge there are four; Madam Becky's, MK Angels, Shadows and ouselves, House of Divine.

Compared to local towns such as Luton, Bedford and Northampton this is average or even below average. Perhaps it just highlights to quality in Milton Keynes rather than the quantity ?

I totally agree with HOD on this. Having punted in Luton, Bedford, and Watford, Milton Keynes is definately the best for Punting. With the exception of a punt in Chester, all of my top visits this year have been in MK, mainly with the quoted agencies, but also an exceptional indie.

Keep on doing what your doing MK !!!

I would think there are approximately the similar number as any other town of a similar size.

What maybe different is that all of them are IT savvy, operate reasonable websites, get field reports on here and therefore we know about them.

I would think there are approximately the similar number as any other town of a similar size.

What maybe different is that all of them are IT savvy, operate reasonable websites, get field reports on here and therefore we know about them.

and post here so their existance is brought to our attention.

Off topic from the original question - but have accidentally found out I'm getting the perfect Christmas present. Roll on April 2010.

http://www.intotheblue.co.uk/water-sports/sailing/sailing-lessons/2-day-rya-course-bucks/

Don't know a jib from a tack, a port from a cointreau, or whether a wet sail is a good thing, but it's something have long wanted a very very rudimentary grasp of, and what a cracking location.

I can see it now, synchronising the booking with Annabella's diary.

Back to the question - MK has just the right number of brothels for this future happy and probably wet sailor imho